Give Me Liberty

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by BernOrange, Oct 6, 2008.

1. BernOrange

BernOrange 500+ Posts

A warning about the direction the country is headed:Naomi Wolf interview on Youtube

Is she a nutjob? Time will tell, but the building blocks are being put in place:

2. Oilfield

Oilfield Guest

It is a huge shift in our world when foreign terrorists use our freedom as part of their attack plans. Some people are in denial about this still.

3. BernOrange

BernOrange 500+ Posts

In reply to:

4. rickysrun

rickysrun 2,500+ Posts

5. Anastasis

Anastasis 1,000+ Posts

6. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

7. UT-69745551

UT-69745551 250+ Posts

They hate us because of the freedoms we used to have. [​IMG]

8. Ag with kids

Ag with kids 2,500+ Posts

9. A. BETTIK

A. BETTIK 1,000+ Posts

Some people are really obsessed about this and the loss of freedom they experience.

I feel the same way about the freedoms I have lost because of rampant out of control federal government spending, lending and borrowing.

A nation's doom Republicans and Democrats will never compromise on these two issues.

10. ihearttajeallen

ihearttajeallen 250+ Posts

use our freedoms against us?

people who think 9/11 happened because they hate our freedoms deserve martial law.

I am not sure what to make of Give Me Liberty - but I saw a few interviews with her and it is giving me pause.

11. MaduroUTMB

MaduroUTMB 2,500+ Posts

12. rivet

rivet 500+ Posts

13. Fried JJ Pickles

Fried JJ Pickles 1,000+ Posts

14. BernOrange

BernOrange 500+ Posts

15. bevosayshi

bevosayshi 250+ Posts

Give me Rossignol or Give me Head.....
    Anyone remember these t-shirts? I have no idea why I just posted this here....it seemed to fit.

[​IMG]

16. BernOrange

BernOrange 500+ Posts

In reply to:

17. orangeblack&gold

orangeblack&gold 500+ Posts

Thanks, Bern.

Can't wait for the Homegrown Terrorism Act to snake it's way through Congress next session. I'm sure that either of the Uniparty's candidates will be poppin' out their signin' pens as soon as it hits their desk.

Then these poor local yokels can get those 57 folks uploaded nationally so we can ALL keep an eye on 'em.

[​IMG]