Glimmer of hope versus OU?

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Htown77, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Oh my .....

• Like Like x 1
  2. Htown77

Htown77 5,000+ Posts

Also @IvanDiabloHorn called for a win over OU last year and has called for another one this year on many threads. I do not know if this means @IvanDiabloHorn can see the future or he is just wildly optimistic going into the OU game every year.

3. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

maybe he drives a DeLorean..

• Like Like x 2
  4. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Give the devil his due. He knows

• Like Like x 2
  5. Desperado

Desperado 1,000+ Posts

I couldn't give two tickets away last year. Told everybody it was going to be the greatest upset of all time but to no avail. Nobody would take them and look what happened. I had two extra tickets this year. Took a few asks, but finally got somebody to accept (surely it wouldn't be my company that would scare them away!). Anyway, I made no such promises this year. Let them know up front that this was not a very good team (as least not a very well coached team). Should all moons and stars align, we might have a chance. It is a glimmer, but still a chance. I'm expecting a beatdown but hoping for a win. We'll see.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

My, how things have changed.....

7. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

At Rangers game kid in front of me decked out in longhorn gear and then I get the mass email from president Fenves. That's a sign people we gone win

8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  9. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Put my burnt orange flag with Bevo head out front of the house Friday afternoon... was reminded of last year when I did the same thing. Horns had just come off a 50 point beatdown the week before by TCU... most of us were not optimistic about the Horns beating ou in 2015....

Hope springs eternal for 2016:

BEAT THE HELL OUTTA ou!!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Texas has the edge in overall talent; ou has a large edge in coaching.

11. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

Post Mortem: glimmer...snuffed out.