Go Horns! Beat the Aggies!

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by Bill in Sinton, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

I'm with JJ on this one. "I'm an [impressive-sounding thing] here & you aren't, which makes random chicks I hit on more likely to go out with me" is pretty weak.

2. AustinAg11

AustinAg11 25+ Posts

Hey Baylor, whats being a pilot have to do with any of this?

3. SBGLonghorn

SBGLonghorn 100+ Posts

I think it's funny you write as poorly as you do and at the same time question if other's were not intelligent enough to get into A&M. Just so you know, I didn't apply to a&m...never would. It doesn't take much to realize how silly yall are. [​IMG]

4. zosostein

zosostein 100+ Posts

encase y'all haven't noticed, this is some serious self-ownage

I, for one, maintain great focusness on beating the ags

5. Uncle Rico

Uncle Rico 1,000+ Posts

encase you guys weren't paying attention, barnes gave out watermelons to the oSu fans on a silver pladder.

6. Longhorn01

Longhorn01 500+ Posts

You know, you try to explain Aggies to people on the East Coast or the West Coast (as they've never heard of and have no idea what an Aggy is) and it's impossible to encase the Aggy mind set into a singular concept without personal experience. This post gives a glimpse into their ethnocentricity, but still falls far short of fully illustrating the depth of the Aggy delusion.

7. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

8. KazooMan

KazooMan 250+ Posts

Encase we are losing a little focusness, I recommend some encased venison. That always helps me get my focusness back.