Goff arm talent

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by #2is#1, Sep 27, 2018.

1. #2is#1

#2is#1 1,000+ Posts

We saw it first hand, now being validated. I submit the Rams should go after Jeff Fisher, and Chris Weinke for negligence and recoup for the pay they stole. I watched the hard knocks where they mocked him particularly Weinke making fun of his IQ. What a joke, like his heisman.
    What a difference coaching makes. Dude can spin it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

I was hopeful he would have landed in the cowboys lap but oh well

3. p_town_horn

p_town_horn 1,000+ Posts

I don't watch much NFL football since I spend all day Saturday watching college games, but I do try and catch the Rams when they play. They are just fun to watch and Goff is a major reason why.

Cudos to LA for having the cajones to draft him and sign a young offensive mind as head coach. They are reaping the rewards of a front office that believes in creativity and innovation over the old stale NFL mindset. The same mindset that has stymied Big 12 QBs for years. Guys like Goff and Patrick Mahomes are making the NFL believe.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Georgia was very "creative and innovative", but those discussions would likely have Dion giving me a lifetime suspension, not to mention the only connection that has to football is that's how she got control of the Rams.

:whiteflag:

5. #2is#1

#2is#1 1,000+ Posts

Can’t let it go. Imagine VY the king of college football getting drafted by a a coach who didn’t want him, an OC who absolutely didn’t want him, and as reports confirm Norm Chow OC basically stood on his desk don’t pick him, but the owner prevails.
    We now can summize the coaches said ok, watch this... Uh the player seems suicidal we are concerned for his safety.
    They didn’t want Goff. They made it clear by making fun of him.
    If Goff was from Compton he would be right there.
    I know it’s dramatic, but watching hard knocks that’s what Fisher was. Inept. Chris Weinke QB coach, inept.
    Goff now spinning it. VY thinking if only...