Handicap people can suck too.

Discussion in 'Esther's Follies' started by Mike_Tyson, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Mike_Tyson

Mike_Tyson 500+ Posts

I have no recent story but for some reason I thought about this time back in junior high where I loaned this kid who was in a wheelchair some money ($2). Now I wheeled this kid from class 7 to class 8 and I was nice to him. Anyway, on the way to class one day I mentioned to him about paying me back and he says to me, "I'm never paying you back. That's my money!" I don't say a word. I wheel him to where the most traffic would be when the bell rings and I put his wheelchair on the back where the handles are on the floor and start walking away. He starts to panic, "Where you going? Get back here!" I stand over him and ask, "Where's my money?" He gives me $2 and then I wheel him to class. We were fine after that. Anyone have any interesting stories of when handicap people have been an *** to you? I will admit, it is pretty messed up for me to use his handicap against him but when you're looking for leverage on money owed, you'll take what you're given.

2. Jive_Turkey

Jive_Turkey 1,000+ Posts

"I want my two dollars."

ptown has a great story about a deaf mute.

3. NCAAFBALLROX

NCAAFBALLROX 1,000+ Posts

My wife has a friend who is a spineless mess. This friend got married 2 years ago & she asked my wife to be her Maton of Honor; her Mom was / is a complete ***** & this goes well back before the wedding.
    The Mom has two kids: one normal & the other handicapped (spina bifida; wheelchair dependant). Anyhow, the wedding comes around & BitchMom pulls a last minute fast one & has the "normal" daughter switched in there as the Matron of Honor, even though my wife had done all the usual stuff they do like plan, decorate, host & pay for a shower, do decorating @ the church & reception (it was the epitome of small - the church holds less than 50 people & the reception was @ Tres Amigo's on Cap. Texas highway W of the mall). Even though it was small, my wife still laid out $$ for all kinds of stuff & never got reimbursed for any of it - even the Groomsmen's bouquets, which we paid for but the Mom did a switch out for @ the last moment.

I am telling you, I was so pissed off (got tapped to be a groomsman @ short notice because the fiancee' was down by one; there were only 2 'stand ups' per side anyhow). I was so pissed off that I almost went up to the ***** Sister (who was basically just like the Mom) & just before everyone entered the chapel I was going to say to the Sisiter something like "My wife is going to be the Matron of Honor & I swear to ******* all that is holy on this Earth, if you f**k with me on this I will punch bothYOU & YOUR ***** MOTHER
    in the face right here in front of everyone."

I didn't, but believe me I was about .0001 milimeters away from it.

It's unfortunate that this lady is such a pain in the *** to her Daughter, but it's even worse that she doesn't have the ability to stand up to Mom & instead let it reflect on the relationship with my Wife.

The ladies will recognize that for this kind of thing to happen is the ultimate example of something you just don't do. There are a lot of things you might do to a woman, but don't f**k with her if she's the Maid / Matron of Honor. That right there is something like a license to kill...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. Ramathorn

Ramathorn 1,000+ Posts

I got my "*** kicked" by a handicapped guy in grade school. Don't get me wrong, he didn't have spina bifida and he wasn't wheel chair bound, and he wasn't mentally handicapped either. He just had one of those baby arms.

He wasn't a nice guy and he was always messing with me. I don't know if it was because he thought I wouldn't fight him because he was handicapped or because I was a nice guy. Well one day, I just had enough. He tripped me in the hall way and I fall on my ***. I get up, and as I'm about to take a swing, I was thinking "holy crap, what am I doing?" I had never been in a fight and he had a baby arm. Long story short, my punch was so telegraphed that he basically ducked out of the way, got me in a headlock with his good arm and beat me on top of my head with the baby arm. It sucked.

5. Barton Hills

Barton Hills 1,000+ Posts

6. JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze 100+ Posts

7. jt09

jt09 500+ Posts

Ram, some stuff should stay a secret bud! I'll never be able to read another post by you and not think about you in a headlock getting whacked w/ a baby arm. ****, I'm still laughing...

8. 007 373 5963

007 373 5963 100+ Posts

9. DigglerontheHoof

DigglerontheHoof 1,000+ Posts

Ramathorn...******* hilarious, pathetic but hilarious.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

10. handicap people make handicap faces.

ramathorn, that's ridiculous. [​IMG]

11. forshizzzle

forshizzzle 25+ Posts

What exactly do you mean by baby arm? I'm picturing an arm like the guy in Scary Movie or whatever. Such a funny picture in my head.

12. Ramathorn

Ramathorn 1,000+ Posts

No, it didn't look anything like the Scary Movie hand, lol. It was like he was playing the drums or knocking on the door, if that makes sense.

13. LordHornAustin

LordHornAustin 100+ Posts

Ramathorn, you made my day. Still laughing.

14. hookem2102

hookem2102 250+ Posts

the baby arm can...

15. Bevo5

Bevo5 1,000+ Posts

I got into a couple scrapes with this one kid in elementary school who had some real messed up legs...both were messed up.

Anyway..we had a little fight in the bathroom that was broken up...then we were heading to the busses after school and he is all talking ****. So I just start jogging backwards and taunting him and he tries to keep up.

Yeah, I still feel like an *******.

16. Bevo5

Bevo5 1,000+ Posts

Oh..a guy in a wheelchair beat me at racquetball one time. He had a super sport chair and got two bounces....but still, I should've won.

17. Phil Hellmuth

Phil Hellmuth 100+ Posts

Did it look like this?

[​IMG]

18. hornian

hornian 1,000+ Posts

So which one is Ram?

19. thedude82

thedude82 25+ Posts

This thread is quite allsome.

20. LordHornAustin

LordHornAustin 100+ Posts

This thread is sig-worthy.

21. lauren 1996

lauren 1996 25+ Posts

22. forshizzzle

forshizzzle 25+ Posts

Thank you for the sig Phil. Too freaking funny

23. Traffic

Traffic 500+ Posts

Holy Crap, Phil! That is awesome.

24. SuperHero

SuperHero 500+ Posts

I thought Ramathorn was asian. Maybe adjust the skin tone a bit and it'd be perfect.

25. TexasFirefighter

TexasFirefighter 100+ Posts

Brilliant. Baby arm.
    Fantastic visual.

26. gobears92

gobears92 Guest

27. gobears92

gobears92 Guest

28. LongIslandIceSIP

LongIslandIceSIP 500+ Posts

im still laughing, and I have NO IDEA what a baby arm is.... anyone have more info on baby arms?

29. Longhorn Al

Longhorn Al 500+ Posts

30. Mike_Tyson

Mike_Tyson 500+ Posts

A baby arm is where a person has one normal arm but the other arm looks like it would be on a baby instead of a normal sized individual. Have you seen the commercial with the Asian lady lifting weights? Think that...but with a baby arm instead of a strong arm. I once saw a guy who customized his dress shirt to his baby arm. I wonder if he wore baby jewelry on his baby arm.