heckuva speech, Trumpy

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by huisache, Jan 6, 2021.

1. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

2. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Trump was in office, so everything was allowed then.

3. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

90DD7127-336B-4D1F-A8B6-82926627C312.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

Michael Byrd shot Ashli Babbit. He is black so there is no mention of it on MSM. Ignored completely.

5. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

You count insurrection deaths kind of like covid. He died in a motorcycle crash but because he had covid it's a covid death. :rolleyes1:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

A riot is not an insurrection even if some people wanted it to be one.
    President Trump did not think he was inciting what did happen. He thought they would go down there and be loud and go home after Pence and company declared he was the winner

not what happened. If you are delusional a lot of things happen that you didn’t expect

7. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Doesn't it all depend on where the riot is occurring? A riot in downtown Hurst, TX may not be an insurrection but a riot around and in the Capitol Building with the express goal of stopping the Electoral Vote count, a constitutionally mandated activity, is most certainly an insurrection. Only an investigation will hopefully uncover whether the insurrection was the outcome Trump intended but it was an insurrection.

8. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Yep. We had an insurrection in Nashville when they trashed the mayor’s office. Let’s investigate!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Why wouldn’t they investigate?

10. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

It was a BLM rally incited by the mayor. Yes the mayor. His office was burned. Nothing to see here though, it’s democrats.

• Like Like x 1
  11. CTex

CTex 100+ Posts

The article below prompted me to pull this back up. Just thinking about the fact that we now know that the Gretchen Whitmere kidnapping was a conspiracy orchestrated by the FBI clearly in an attempt to frame Trump supporters as violent and out of control. Then you start thinking about the 4 capitol police officers committing “suicide” in the wake of Jan 6th. Then you see an article which covers actual court proceedings concerning an individual arrested in the Capitol Jan 6th but pleading for a lesser sentence because he is not actually a Trump supporter and is a registered Democrat. I think the narrative that Jan 6th was an insurrection carried out by Trump supporters would die if it was ever truly scrutinized. The guy below May actually be a Trump supporter just trying to reduce his sentence but he is a registered D. The most alarming of the above is of course the FBI/Whitmere plot. I think this deserves further discussion. What the hell.

Registered Democrat Caught Storming US Capitol, Attacking Police Pleads with Court for Light Sentence Because He Is Not Trump Supporter

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

The guy carrying the rebel flag was a registered dem too but the ******* media won’t stop lying about it.

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

It was a typical riot

as an insurrection it was totally unsuccessful:under armed, under organized
    And under planned.

14. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Why does it matter if a person who attacked a Capitol cop is a Trump supporter or not? That is such poisoned thinking. It's like he thinks supporting Trump is a real crime and attacking a cop isn't if you have the "correct" political view. Truly sick thinking coming from a Democrat.

15. CTex

CTex 100+ Posts

You bring up an interesting point when you say under organized and under planned. So who was behind the organizing and planning? That’s my whole point. It damn sure wasn’t a group of Trump supporters. We are now living at a time when it is established fact (Whitmere matter) that our own FBI carries out criminal conspiracies to frame people for political reasons. And yes I have no doubt that’s been going on for decades but it’s mainstream now. They got caught.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

My point was that they were not armed or organized but a mob that rioted. Most of the Trumpies went home after he spoke.
    I was in a DC riot during our Nam adventure. Lots of organizing to get us all there and then most everyone went home. Some of us tried to provoke a response. Too many troops for us to get much done insurrection wise. John Mitchell said we looked like the Russian Revolution

looking back all we accomplished was getting Nixon re elected by a monstrous landslide

not what we wanted.
    This was a minor riot and that’s all

• Like Like x 2
  17. CTex

CTex 100+ Posts

I agree that it was far more minor than it is being made out to be. But for Ashley Babbit and her family and 4 Capitol police officers it turned tragic. So I want to know who was involved. The FBI pulling that sh$t with Whitmere made me realize that there are currently no holds barred in their world. Everything is on the table.

18. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

Two things

-Check out the FBI involvement in the Garland shooting (link). My belief in that org went south after the facts came out

How the FBI played a central role in the first 'ISIS attack' on US soil | The Grayzone

-With the deadly botched exit from AFG, and possibly thousands more Americans are still at risk over there, it has incensed a lot of Vets. With some poking at us (anyone who WANTED to get out, IS out) with some very ignorant and very arrogant comments coming from all angles in this admin, I get the feeling they'd LOVE for another January 6 to happen to get the heat off them. I'm hoping fringe groups stay the hell out of that game, just vote and volunteer.

• Like Like x 1
  19. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Please provide a link showing that the FBI planned the kidnapping of the Michigan governor.

20. CTex

CTex 100+ Posts

21. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

The homework I find points out that this is what the defendants are claiming. Criminals are often less trustworthy than FBI agents. But, you know that.

22. CTex

CTex 100+ Posts

And sometimes agents go bad. But you know that

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Bubba
    You have such a sterling record on posting accurate links :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  24. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

I honestly can’t see how this harmed 4 police officers unless “doing your routine job” is now grounds for claiming a mental condition.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

Richard Jewel would like to have a word with you about the trustworthiness of FBI agents

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  26. CTex

CTex 100+ Posts

Just talking about the “suicides”. I think we are up to 4

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
  27. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

So is Killary up to something?

28. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Yes, I know. That was the point of my post.

29. CTex

CTex 100+ Posts

Gotcha. Wasn’t certain when I first read your post.

30. CTex

CTex 100+ Posts

And to be clear, I was not in any way implying that it turned tragic for the cops because it caused them so much mental anguish. I don’t buy that at all.