heckuva speech, Trumpy

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by huisache, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

You didn't miss much.

2. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

I know. I get my news here pretty much.

3. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Yeah, runs of 95-98% in favor of Biden are normal.

When the count in AZ showed that the vote total of the auditors matched the official count you were strutting around as if that proved anything. However, you probably didn't know that the auditors also found 10,000 voters with the same SSN or that that they found 100K voters that they can't find any info on in regards to addresses, SSN's, or anything like that. Phantom voters, in other words. If that video that I showed you of Maricopa illegally deleting election material a day before the audit doesn't tell you anything I don't know what to say.

Mchammer and I were trying to tell you the FBI investigation was corrupt while you and SH were talking down to us. I'll never understand how you can't see **** that's right in front of your eyes.

Even if you don't agree with me in regards to election fraud please stop with "Trump deserved impeachment" nonsense. That is so beneath you.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2022
  4. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

You're talking about Maricopa County. I'm willing to let the process play out there. So far, not much has been done. Between Election Day and 1/6, the focus was mostly on Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. A lot of **** talk from Trump that got his biggest supporters into a frenzy, but when it came time to actually do something about it in court, there wasn't even a real attempt to. Despite that, he led a huge rally in DC and tried to get the count disrupted. I didn't say he wanted violence, but he did encourage a disruption of the count without a real basis. And when things got ugly, he seemed pretty indifferent to it.

Does this justify what Democrats are doing now? Switzer thinks it does. It doesn't. (It also doesn't take great courage to cooperate with the committee - about as much courage as it takes to be a Longhorn fan in Austin.) There's a reason why congressional hearings on the Lewinsky matter didn't continue after the impeachment trial. It was moot. Well, this is moot too, and it's a very clear diversion.

The only thing that wouldn't be moot is an actual prosecution, and there's a pretty obvious reason why that isn't happening. They don't have a legal case.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2022
  5. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

@Garmel , it's ok. We may disagree on this and how it should be handled, but at the end of the day, you're my brother (even if I wouldn't trust you around my sister or my daughter), not my enemy.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Dude, I wouldn't mess around with a friend's sister or daughter. I joke around about being a perv but there are areas I don't cross. :)

7. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

But is she fair game if you decide, at least for a night, that someone isn't a friend?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

So if you were friends with Farrah Fawcett's brother, you wouldn't hit that if given the chance?

9. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

It would depend on the ages involved. I wouldn't go after young girls.

10. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Sister’s are fair game. Depending on how close of a friend it is, you just need to ask him first. One of my old roommates wanted to date his best friend’s little sister late in college. He said “no way” and got pissed about it. We all were like “dude, you guys have been best friends for a long time, he’s the kind of guy you want your sister dating”.

• Like Like x 1
  11. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

No. Even being in Methahoma, you CANNOT bang your own sister. It is NOT fair game...

• Funny Funny x 5
  12. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

There was one?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Damn my flight home and therefore 4 hours without data. You beat me to this.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I agree (minus the incest, of course). My brother's best friend in high school hung around our house when I was a kid. My sister was about 13 or 14 years old at the time, so he didn't pay much attention to her. Then he went off to college and came home after 4 years and started hanging around my brother again (who had gotten out of the Navy). Well, you can do the math on that. She was 17 - 18 and had "blossomed." Within 6 months they were dating, and when she was 20 they married. They've been married for 28 years now.

• Like Like x 1
  15. horninchicago

Just ask. Yes we will kick his *** for you.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Often times you don’t even have to ask.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

This string started with me posting on January 6, 2021 about the bizarre speech I had just heard Trump make and worrying a little about what might happen when some of his followers actually did go up to the Capitol. Today, a year and a half later, we are talking about under age sex, incest and kicking some butt for a buddy. Seems like a natural evolution I guess

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2022
  18. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Good point.

19. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Except it wasn't a crime.

• Winner Winner x 2
  20. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

And they don't list WHO conducted the poll.

Reputable sources would quantify what polling entity conducted the poll and include all of the methodology. Absent that information, bubba posted something about as useful as me indicating that a recent poll taken showed NOBODY on the mezzanine of my building believes Biden is competent to do the job. Granted, the answer would have been the same if the other offices were occupied, but the reality is that, for this post, it was a sample size of one and you don't know how I phrased the question to those individuals who were polled...

• Agree Agree x 2
  21. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Details don't appear to concern some people.

• Like Like x 1
  22. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Want to explain the double-standard justice system?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  23. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I'm surprised how people are being jailed for trespassing when the doors were opened from the inside and people were invited in by the capitol police.

• Agree Agree x 2
  24. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

I recently conducted a poll myself. I polled two registered voters - myself and my wife - and 100% of the polled voters thought that Biden is doing a lousy job. Factcheckers are welcome to contact me to verify the results of this poll.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  25. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

26. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Bannon gives the game away...

27. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

You would think that after the fiasco we've seen over the last few weeks from the J6 commission that people would quit being gullible to what's coming out of it. However, we can see that's not the case. lol

• Agree Agree x 3
  28. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Isn’t this insurrection? Why would one branch of government be less important than another?

• poop poop x 1
  29. horninchicago

Where is Lee Harvey when he is needed most?

30. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

Not an insurrection: just the usual collection of publicity hoors