Hey 'classy' OU fans.....

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by That's Right, Dec 6, 2008.

1. That's Right

That's Right 500+ Posts

Still wanna say tha Big Game Bob doesn't run the score up???? Because your soon to be Heisman winning Qb just threw a BOMB with 4 minutes to go in the 4th quarter up 55-21. I hope Bradford gets a compound fracture of his leg and Big Game Bob and put the pices of bone in his pipe and smoke it. f**k OU, f**k BOB STOOPS, AND f**k THE BCS. YOU GUYS ARE ******* CLASSLESS. THAT'S RIGHT. THE MOST CLASSLESS MOFO ON THIS WHOLE WEBSITE JUST CALLED YOUR SCHOOL, YOUR COACH, AND YOUR FANS CLASSLESS. THAT'S PRETTY BAD. [​IMG]

2. Ivan Drago

Ivan Drago 250+ Posts

Just because a team wants to score 60+ points in five straight games doesn't mean they can.

3. That's Right

That's Right 500+ Posts

Do you know what the over/under is on OU fans clicking on this thread and making excuses? ONE. and I'm taking the under. Sriously, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear what ****** rationalization OU fans have for their ******* coach and ****** up program running the score up just to get style points. All this week there were seriously gooners all over this ******* site claiming that they didn't run the score up, BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. f**k ALL OF YOU. DIAF. I can't wait to see you ******* get chomped up by the Gators in Miami you underserving classless fuckholes. f**k YOU.

4. SkySooner

SkySooner 100+ Posts

Real classy to hope a young man gets a compoud fracture in his leg? You epitomize the most classless kind of fans I can imagine.

5. UTSquared

UTSquared 25+ Posts

Drago, congratulations, you just proved the OP's point.

6. cloydtex

cloydtex 250+ Posts

7. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

8. madscientist

madscientist 1,000+ Posts

skysooner, the guy admitted in his post how classless he is. he does not need you to inform him. doesn't change the fact that ou is just as bad by their actions on the field.

9. Austintxusa

Austintxusa 2,500+ Posts

Hey Sooner fans, why do feel the need to come over here?

Feeling guilty?

45-35

10. SoonerStampede27

SoonerStampede27 25+ Posts

I won't try to rationalize it. I know they wanted the record, but I don't agree with it. There are too many risks with leaving Bradford in there.

I will say that when you make a post calling other people classless, you might not want to start cussing at them and wishing harm to others. There is a word for that: hypocrisy.

11. AFLAC

AFLAC 25+ Posts

Stoops said w/ a straight face that scoring 60 was not important to them tonite. my god he is good. not even a hint of a smile. Of course he was not asked why his starting QB was throwing deep passes w/ the gmae in hand...

12. Ft Riley Horn

Ft Riley Horn 25+ Posts

ou both sucks and blows

13. That's Right

That's Right 500+ Posts

14. beauvine

beauvine 100+ Posts

OP did have some valid points. It took exactly 3 minutes for the first Sooner to post a defense. The over/under was waaaayyy too low though. Seriously fails to take into account how delusional the Sooner fans really are.

15. 7Titles

7Titles 500+ Posts

With another team potentially only a few votes behind for the BCS title game Im suprised at the ctiticism. Unfortunately scoring 60 mattered, If mizzou wasnt going balls out to score in the 4th you might have a point

16. SkySooner

SkySooner 100+ Posts

17. RoundhouseKick

RoundhouseKick 250+ Posts

So do any analysts or voters get the ******** that OU is pulling? Or is the order of the day to ignore anything and everything but the final numerical result?

18. HornBud

HornBud 2,500+ Posts

Yes they score at will on just about any team in D1. There is one glaring ******* exception.

Defense matters. Maybe not for the BCS, but in general I think it still might matter.

19. cloydtex

cloydtex 250+ Posts

The second Saturday in October cannot get here soon enough. They lose four of the five holding machines, right? I gotta think our guys will be ready to chew glass and just run those ******** right over...

20. Texas_Rocks

Texas_Rocks 500+ Posts

I expected nothing less. The Title game has pretty much been in their back pocket for several days but a lot of the Heisman talk was still being directed at Colt. There is no question that embarrassing the Tigers with such a classless win will impress the voters enough to snub Colt.

21. DGScott975

DGScott975 25+ Posts

I wont wish injury to Bradford he's just a player, I will however wish that on some play on the sidelines someone hits Stoops and then steps on his throat with one cleat and steps on his package with the other

22. cloydtex

cloydtex 250+ Posts

23. RoundhouseKick

RoundhouseKick 250+ Posts

24. madscientist

madscientist 1,000+ Posts

25. HornBud

HornBud 2,500+ Posts

The 2009 RRS has just been cranked up to 11.

[​IMG]

26. That's Right

That's Right 500+ Posts

27. SkySooner

SkySooner 100+ Posts

Says a non-native Sooner, native-born Texas.

Anyone who would advocate that someone gets hurt is totally classless imo. I don't care what an adult does in this case. It was a record, and I can't dictate what Stoops does or does not do in this occasion, but for someone earlier in the week to want Bradford to break a leg and then someone else to want a compound fracture is the epitome of classless. Life is about caring about others. Football is a GAME. Get a clue.

28. Texas_Rocks

Texas_Rocks 500+ Posts

29. Horn69

Horn69 2,500+ Posts

OU not just sucks. They ******* Suck.

45-35

Hook'em!!

Texas vs. OU for NC

Hook'em!!! [​IMG]

30. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

I would highly recommend that any sooner thinking of posting on this site go somewhere else.

Now it's my turn.........well, I'll just keep my feelings in because if I post them I will be banned.

Mods: Can I please be granted immunity?