Hillary is not out of the woods yet

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Joe Fan, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

No wonder comedy clubs died

2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Ironic, given that Brazile while acting as a paid employee of CNN at the time, attempted to defeat Sanders by passing debate questions to HRC. Yet, here she is, after the fact, apologizing to the Bern. Cynically, she is probably still working on the rehabilitation of her own image. And its not like it helps Bernie, who himself greedily sold out long ago.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  4. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

If only he had some connections inside the Govt .....

5. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

It is both funny and revealing that zero Dems care about these Brazile admissions
    Maybe a few old Bernie Bros care, but not many (too busy getting high?)
    No one in the media cares
    Bernie should care, but he doesnt. We all know why too -- Lake House holla!
    Are all Dems easily bought off, insincere hypocrites like Bernie?

Dems only pretend to care about "election corruption" when they think Trump benefited
    When actual verifiable facts, including admissions of guilt, are put under their noses, they could give a fart. This goes for a handful of posters here who tried to make a very big deal about "election corruption" beginning Nov/Dec 2016
    Where are they now?
    Indeed, where are they?

• Like Like x 4
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  6. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Hillary last week: I didn't know anything about the dossier until after it was published

Hillary this week: Damn right I paid for dossier!

LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Some of us made this allegation during election season
    Were ridiculed for it
    Now even Elizabeth Warren admits it ("Yes," the DNC was rigged to favor Hillary Clinton)
    Why was she unwilling to admit this at the time, when it mattered?

I will forward this guess -- because she wanted HRC to beat Bern anyway. Even though she knew HRC was cheating, she knew Bernie couldnt beat DJT.

It just goes to prove that Dems do not care about things like honesty and obeying the law, they only care about winning elections

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/e...gged-to-favor-hillary-clinton/article/2639475

[​IMG]

9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

And, of course, back in October 2016, Warren blasted Trump for saying it was rigged

Democrats who are not hypocrites are as rare as unicorns

10. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Apparently Howard Dean has never met Donna Brazile

11. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Donna Brazille didn't claim the primaries votes were rigged. Like the Russian meddling, nobody has claimed election fraud. All the mechanisms regarding funding and partnership between the candidates and the DNC should be questioned though.

12. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Forgive me for this, its just to funny to ignore
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

LOL - I could see why Mook thinks they should move beyond
    But Hillary herself clearly has not "moved beyond 2016" and may never
    But, if we are going to do as Mook suggests, then would this not include dumping Mueller?

14. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

We we brought up Hilary's health scares during the election, we were called names

Are you people going to apologize now?

• Like Like x 2
  15. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Brazile is conforming many things lefties called us liars for posting

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

17. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

This sure seems to be illegal. Is it or just really unethical?

18. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Polirical parties are basically private clubs. Only illegality would involve taxes, fraud, etc.

19. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

I have no doubt the DNC was rigging the game against BS (hey, what a great set of initials for Crazy Bernie!) but so what?

Bernie was never a democrat (thought he sucked caucus with the rest of them) until it suited him to run for POTUS. Did he expect the long time party loyalists to simply fall at his feet and worship him the way they have worshipped Hilwilly and her misogynistic, rapist husband for decades? That wasn't going to happen, and as hammer notes, the parties are like private clubs so they don't have to give equal treatment to anybody. Bern and his idiot followers can squeal foul all they want, but as far as I can tell, they have absolutely no legal remedy for getting jobbed by Debby Wasserman and Hilwillys gang.

Any of the resident legal experts care to correct my assessment of Bernie's situation?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I don't have anywhere near the expertise on election law to judge the Democratic Party's actions as illegal, so I'd defer to others in that issue. However, I can tell you two things. First, to the extent that a state delegates its election powers to a political party, the private club defense does not apply. That's how the Democrats' "white primary" system was busted up. Second, to the extent that they are private clubs, the states can still regulate their activities. Could some of the Democrats' activities violate state campaign finance laws? Possibly.

Having said that, their activities do present a major ethical and political problem. Whether the law requires it or not, the parties hold themselves out to be fair and unbiased, and their voters and activists rely on that to be true. For all its faults, the GOP pretty much proved that it was generally true for them. Their voters wanted Trump, and they got Trump, even though the party leadership clearly did not.

The Democratic activists have been suspicious of the party rigging the nomination at least since 1968 and arguably since 1948. Once they adopted the superdelegate mechanism (in response to the McGovern fiasco), that created the ability to stack the deck heavily against a candidate who was not favored by the party elite.

I still don't think the Democrats actually rigged the nomination in the sense that Sanders actually won but was still denied. He got fewer votes and fewer delegates even if we ignore the superdelegate factor. However, Brazile confirmed (and showed some serious balls for doing so) that HRC, DWS, and the leadership were in fact out to heavily stack the deck for HRC and that there was substantial commingling of money and personnel. Illegal? Not sure. Unethical and sleazy? Most definitely.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  21. Sangre Naranjada

Granted, but I do think it was the superdelegate factor (which was dutifully publicized heavily by the msm to lend Hilwilly an aura of inevitability) that lost Bernie much of the early momentum he had gained. Had that not happened I could easily imagine the BS campaign doing to Hilwilly exactly the same thing Obama did: coming out of nowhere to shock and humiliate "the smartest woman in America". Instead, we only had to wait a couple more months to enjoy that particular spectacle.

22. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

One aspect that ha not gotten much attention ( and I hope I have it right) . It seems Hillary took money, millions, from state campaign funds for her own campaign which left many states unable to provide for down ballot people.
    If I was a Dem running for Rep and i go almost no support only to lose to a GOP candidate I might be pissed.
    But all I can say now is Thank you Hillary.

• Like Like x 1
  23. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

And you may be right. I'm actually giving HRC the benefit of the doubt by only assuming what we know for certain.

24. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

That is my understanding based on Brazile's account.

25. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

There are statues. But almost never used.
    Still, they are there, if someone has the courage

26. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Also, Obama who was the defacto head of the DNC at time, bled it dry
    They were in the hole $24M and DWS has no willingness or knowledge to rebuild the coffers. #ThanksObama

27. Sangre Naranjada

No different than he did to the country as a whole.
    #20trillion

28. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

I have been corrected by higher minds
    The proper verbiage is "Dacha holla!"

• Like Like x 1
  29. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

He saw us all as tools

30. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]