hopefully this is the right place

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests' started by horn section, Sep 1, 2008.

1. horn section

horn section 100+ Posts

This is not exactly a prayer request but i felt this should be shared. Went out dove hunting at some family land close to Taylor today. On the way home I stopped at the grave site of a cousin of mine, actually he was more like a brother to me. It had been a little while since I had stopped by and just needed to talk to him. At the end of February it will be 10 years since he has passed and as crazy as this may sound when I ask him questions I always seem to get a response in some way or another. So tonight i talked to him for a little while and asked him to just watch over me and help make sure that I do the right things in life. Basically I just asked him to watch over me. Well at the site I got a little emoional but managed to hold it all back. Well when I got back in the truck to go home the first song that came on was a song called "Brotherly Love" and I absolutly lost it. Although we weren't brothers we might as well have been. This to me was just a sign of him saying he will do whatever he can to watch over me, even from heaven. I know thiws sounds crazy but it is something I had to get off my chest. Thank you for listening.

2. S.A.Diva

S.A.Diva 250+ Posts

I think he is your guardian angel...and he is sending you a message that he is there, listening and watching over you...

You're a lucky man!

3. stina

stina 100+ Posts

"Coincidence is just God's way of staying anonymous."