Hypothetical situation with Vince Young

Discussion in 'Quackenbush's' started by Hornyboy1, May 6, 2007.

1. Spankytoes

Spankytoes 100+ Posts

I'm married with two kids. But, if VY tells me to leave them for him...the child support payments are in the mail. It is NOT a good idea to oppose VY.

P.S. I could give a rats *** if he was gay. It isn't going to diminish the fact that he was the greatest college player ever.

2. TrashMaster G

TrashMaster G 250+ Posts

3. pk-horn

pk-horn 25+ Posts

This thread is disturbing on so many levels not the least of which being Spankytoes hypothetical pledge to leave his family to follow some nascent homoerotic crush he has for VY.

4. Theo Huxtable

Theo Huxtable 250+ Posts

If VY were gay, would that make my man crush on him a little gayer?

5. VYFan

VYFan 2,500+ Posts

Sorry, I think it's a dumb thread. Basically, you are asking either (1) whether people's opinions about being homosexual would be different if a famous athlete they knew was homosexual. Answer: No, everyone already has an established position, although particularly mean-spirited gay haters might be softened a bit. or (2) would you think less of Vince if he was gay, and that is a repeat of question one, since those who generally disfavor homosexuality would obviously think less of him, and those who have no reaction to it whatsoever would have no reaction whatsoever.

6. VYFan

VYFan 2,500+ Posts

The easy way for a person to test their reaction would be to ask what they would think if Vince came out to say, "I have never been sexually attracted to men, I don't understand how anyone could do that, I think it is weird, I think it is a wrong and tragic choice, and I intend to influence my children not to be homosexual for these reasons." Would that change your opinion of Vince?

7. po elvis

po elvis 250+ Posts

i would be crushed.

so crushed that i would get the tattoo of his naked body removed from my butt.

8. Anastasis

Anastasis 1,000+ Posts

If VY were gay, his partner would be the first case report of male pregnancy. That's just how potent his seed is.

9. longhornmatt

longhornmatt 25+ Posts

The Constitution would be amended so that heterosexual marriage was outlawed.

Rainbows would be replaced with the Bad MF Wallet as the new gay symbol.

Volkswagens and Miatas would be the new "muscle cars."

More women would be lesbians, but lesbians would no longer be cool, even if they are hot.

Johnson & Johnson would become the largest, most profitable corporation in the world due to an exponential increase in K-Y Jelly sales.

OU would still suck.

10. HoosierHorn

HoosierHorn 500+ Posts

my signed VPY Titans jersey would be worth a lot more...

11. hornfanuk

hornfanuk 100+ Posts

12. Hornin Hong Kong

Hornin Hong Kong 1,000+ Posts

wouldnt care at all.

13. bozo_casanova

bozo_casanova 2,500+ Posts

Is it just me, or is this the most awesome off season thread concept ever?

Seriously- What if Vince Young was gay?

I bet aggy would get all up in arms about how Reggie was gayer.

14. Huckleberry

Huckleberry 1,000+ Posts

You are all wrong.

Vince Young can never be gay.

Why? Because if Vince Young were to announce that he were homosexual then we would immediately begin calling homosexuals straight and heterosexuals gay.

For this reason and this reason alone, The Church of Vince Young is very disappointed in this thread. Hey, TCVY. Has a nice ring to it.

15. DeadHeadHorn

DeadHeadHorn 500+ Posts

We are all dumber for having read the original post.

16. next2naus

next2naus 500+ Posts

I don't care who he fucks as long it includes the competition. And thats how I feel about homosexuality in general, it's not my business who someone else fucks.

17. jcazes

jcazes 500+ Posts

I feel like a damn aggy responding to this thread.

Torbush.

18. BA93

BA93 1,000+ Posts

19. zork

zork 2,500+ Posts

My question is why the need to include a specific longhorn hero in the question? Would the effect not be the same if it was "generic all star NFL player"? This thread is how rumors start.

If anyone is gay and wants to announce it to the world it should be that person who decides to do so, not someone else making that decision for him/her.

Notice the original post did not say "my school", only "my state" , the post wreaks of aggy.

20. NCAAFBALLROX

NCAAFBALLROX 1,000+ Posts

Hypotetical.

What if gay had VY? Would that make 'gay' any less gay? Would it detract from it's overall gayness or gay-osity?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

21. MissingInAction

MissingInAction 100+ Posts

I in turn would become gay and ask VInce out on a date. I would have no problem being a stay at home partner. Even if it is in Memphis or Nashville or wherever.

22. bozo_casanova

bozo_casanova 2,500+ Posts

This thread and 7 homemade beers made me thing about another hypothetical- I'm from East Dallas and I think Sergio Kindle represents Lakewood pretty well.

But I was thinking the other day and came up with this: one day he holds a presser out of the blue and announces that he's actually an adorable little kitten. How would you react? Would it be shocking? Exciting? Strange? Uphauling? Would you want to stroke him under the chin and tease him with a piece of string? Just come out and say it.

Personally, I'd be kind of weirded out by a sweet little baby kitty playing LB for the Texas Longhorns but it wouldn't change my positive opinion. I'm not worried, and there's no doubt he isn't a kitten- but I was just wondering how you people on this board would react. I think it would be easy to find humor in a little cat that plays football with all those big men. Please don't flame me, this is just a hypothetical, and an interesting one at that.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

23. OrangeBlooded

OrangeBlooded 500+ Posts

24. Horns83

Horns83 500+ Posts

First, agree this is perhaps the dumbest thread ever. Second, it seems to be established that no one would give a ****. However, here's some food for thought. How would texags (for example) react if a star aggy player came out of the closet?

25. NCAAFBALLROX

NCAAFBALLROX 1,000+ Posts

Re: aggy coming 'out' of the closet:

If he were an active / current player, he'd probably find himself replacing the outhouse come mid November.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

26. TexasTower

TexasTower 500+ Posts

It is testament to the offseason that a poster with less than 25 posts named Hornyboy asking about VY being gay gets three pages of posts. [​IMG]