I don't feel so good about this online purchase..

Discussion in 'Horn Depot' started by po elvis, Apr 12, 2007.

1. po elvis

po elvis 250+ Posts

I was searching for a 3 wood last week and found one at bhmgolf.com for the best price i could find on the Cleveland Launcher.

well, for some stupid reason i decided to look for reviews of this seller today, a few days after i already bought it.

70 reviews on this guy with a 1.18 out of 10 rating.

Post after post by people saying how he cusses them out on the phone. I am already chalking it up as a loss. At least I didn't be a whole set from him.

The Link

2. ACuriae

ACuriae 500+ Posts

I think this belongs in Esther's Follies! [​IMG]

Seriously, dude, just dispute the charge. Or send it back and dispute the charge. If he acts that way with his customers he's not likely to be any different with a credit card company rep.

3. Macanudo

Macanudo 2,500+ Posts

Why don't you people just ******* leave me alone. So ******* what if I'm rude on the ******* phone. You'll get your ******* golf club.

4. This dude reminds me of that Adam Sandler movie where Adam gets real mad and breaks ****. He calls that phone sex line and they try to swindle him. This guy reminds me of the guy in the furniture store that threatens Sandler.

5. CaptainEd

CaptainEd 1,000+ Posts

I thought this was going to be about a new colt anal trainer. Of course, it's company policy never to imply ownership.

6. BoogityBoy

BoogityBoy 250+ Posts

The GM Steakhouse of Golf Shops.

7. Orange&White

Orange&White 1,000+ Posts

Please call him and record the conversation. I'd love to hear that.

8. lowery21

lowery21 250+ Posts

That's what I was thinking loop. Punch Drunk Love?

9. Mike_Tyson

Mike_Tyson 500+ Posts

Maybe your situation will be the sun that shines on a dog's ***. But yeah, record that conversation when you will be forced to call him about your club.

10. po elvis

po elvis 250+ Posts

11. bevocbs

bevocbs 250+ Posts

The legality depends on what state you live in. If you're in Texas, it is probably legal.

If you paid by credit card and don't get the club, just dispute it with your credit card company and let them deal with the guy.

12. Mike_Tyson

Mike_Tyson 500+ Posts

If there's one thing I know about in Texas law it's recording. In the great state of Texas only one person has to know the conversation is being recorded (you). Media law & Ethics class.

13. That's it Lowery! Punch Drunk Love.

op, we should all call him. Hundreds, thousands of us call him and record it. THAT would be funny. Hell, I would get a calling card and just call from random pay phones when I have a moment. Be out with some friends and one needs a smoke break, no problem. Head out and call the dude.

14. Holden

Holden 500+ Posts

Have fun with it and record the convo. Treat it like a comedy skit and drive the direction of the convo. Ask him if he's kin to Mel Gibson.

15. Ramathorn

Ramathorn 1,000+ Posts

16. EuroHorn

EuroHorn 2,500+ Posts

Tell him you have teretz syndrome and his cussing makes it seem like a normal conversation to you. Then every few seconds or so insult him and his mother.

17. Brak

Brak 500+ Posts

18. po elvis

po elvis 250+ Posts

10 days and no word from him whether he has shipped it or not. i will give the guy until the end of this week.

19. You are a skeered of him.

20. po elvis

po elvis 250+ Posts

very much so.

he knows where i live and work.

21. Mike_Tyson

Mike_Tyson 500+ Posts

I'd send the guy a blue print of my house with where my bed is situated in my bedroom! Call this ******! If he starts giving you lip you simply tell him that he doesn't want to talk to you that way. Tell him that you had to change your last name from (ending in a vowel). Or you can tell him that April 17th is tomorrow...hope you're not because of who you work for.

22. EuroHorn

EuroHorn 2,500+ Posts