I want to continue to play aggy on T-day

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Alex_de_Large, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Alex_de_Large

Alex_de_Large 1,000+ Posts

but only if it's on LHN. Take it or leave it. If they leave it, they look like the ones who are yellow and broke a 100 yr tradition due to penis envy over a TV channel.

2. Texas Jack

Texas Jack 1,000+ Posts

aggie may go to hell.

We will play in Texas.

**********BREAKING NEWS**********

School predicated on Honor, Duty, and Loyalty, turns out to have none.

3. agssuk

agssuk 1,000+ Posts

I dont want 'em on my channel. [​IMG]

4. Uninformed

Uninformed 5,000+ Posts

Nah, I don't see a benefit in playing them at this time. Maybe, if they start cheating and making inroads into recruiting..

5. Alex_de_Large

Alex_de_Large 1,000+ Posts

I just think it would be funny to make they play on the very channel they made them run away like scared sheep (lovers).

6. WabashCannon

WabashCannon 250+ Posts

Ummm....no

7. bassale47

bassale47 1,000+ Posts

No effing way. Hopefully we have enough balls not to be "friends with benefits" after the break-up. They need us waaaaay more than we need them.

8. drewbleedsorange

drewbleedsorange 100+ Posts

I see what you did there, but no thanks. Good riddance.

9. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Upon reflection ... NO

10. coolhorn

coolhorn 2,500+ Posts

I'm happy thinking about agricultural in our rear view mirror from now on. They're gonna get all the jailhouse lovin' they want in their new home, and just maybe, nobody will associate us with that cult anymore. My initial reaction to them going to the SEC remains the same..."Bye".

11. watashi

watashi 250+ Posts

Nah, no benefits for doing so. Let them start a tradition with the pigs.

12. jlslayt

jlslayt 100+ Posts

Just move the Tech game to T-day.

13. LonghorninAustin

LonghorninAustin 1,000+ Posts

I vote NO. Let them Saw Off Horns in Mississippi.

14. geezerhorn

geezerhorn 1,000+ Posts

No

A thousand times, No.

15. Horn69

Horn69 2,500+ Posts

What jlslayt said. Tech or Baylor. It's Texas, It's Thanksgiving. Aggy is inconsequential.

Hook'em!!! [​IMG]

16. H-D Rider

H-D Rider 1,000+ Posts

I vote NO... and have no other reason not to. It will be funny when they don't play Texas in any sport and their fight song is still all about Texas... funny ****! [​IMG]

17. GabeRocksSocks

GabeRocksSocks 1,000+ Posts

18. FridayNiteLites

FridayNiteLites 500+ Posts

Don't let the doorknob hit you in...Enjoy those cowbells in Starkville. [​IMG]

19. 71grad

71grad 1,000+ Posts

Never again.

20. Rex Kramer

Rex Kramer 1,000+ Posts

We should only play them if we have the first two games in Austin, with the 3rd scheduled for collie station, and then we reneg on the deal, just as they have here. f**k them. I hope to never hear from them again.

• Like Like x 1
  21. Oakhill Horn

Oakhill Horn 250+ Posts

I posted this in another thread...
    How about trading the gomers for the domers? I think it would be more likely to add ND for an annual matchup than to get them in a conference with us and anybody else.

• Like Like x 1
  22. GabeRocksSocks

GabeRocksSocks 1,000+ Posts

I thought Notre Dame refused to play in Texas because of the heat?

Although, that wouldn't be a problem usually by thanksgiving.

23. allweatherHorn

allweatherHorn 1,000+ Posts

Can't say I am going to miss those guys. College Station gives me the creeps.

24. Oakhill Horn

Oakhill Horn 250+ Posts

25. Touchdown

Touchdown 100+ Posts

1. I sincerely hope the Big 12 stays in tact so that aggy has to pay up.
    2. I would refuse to play them in any sport as of today if indeed they leave the conference as reported.
    3. I'd sue the SEC if at all possible for whatever reasons we can think of and then some.

26. SectionThree

SectionThree 500+ Posts

We stopped playing UofH because (among other things) they were just
    not in our league, image-wise. Aggy has become a pimple. Pop it and
    move on.

27. Pericles

Pericles 1,000+ Posts

Aggies are losers with an inferiority complex.

Never play them again in any sport -- ever -- unless forced to do so by some post-season contest.

And after taking alway all their state funding, don't let the door hit them in the butt on their way out.

From then on, ignore them as the irrelevant morons they've always been.

28. Fire Tunnel

Fire Tunnel 100+ Posts

With Mack as HC and one day as AD, I think he would be happy to never take his team back to idiotville ever again.

Mack refered to these bozos when he said some schools hate Texas more than they love their own school. He also said that he would never sleep in that town again, he would just keep driving. Mack will lobby hard to rid himself of these pests if aggy moves on. I promise you that Texas will receive 25 phone calls from solid programs to play Texas on Thanksgiving.

Look to the future, aggy is history

29. drborange

drborange 500+ Posts

No, don't play them in any sport.

Unfortuately, I think something will happen again and they won't leave. [​IMG] [​IMG]

30. Doughbroz

Doughbroz 250+ Posts

Saw 'em off, Cart McCry, Radio, Whorns, teasips, our friends in Austin, et al. Rewrite your war hymn and have a "we joined the SEC bonfire". It's all the 'sips fault. Intolerable in victory and ungracious in defeat. After 50 years of watching this so called rivalry, I have grown weary of the constant vitriol, cheap shots and downright hatred. Please take your act elsewhere, and may the doorknob penetrate your collective aggy *** on the way out.