i'm a tactical genius

Discussion in 'Esther's Follies' started by Hayden_Horn, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Hayden_Horn

Hayden_Horn 1,000+ Posts

so i'm at schlotsky's finishing up my lunch. all finished, i throw away my trash and get in line to get more iced tea. well, as i'm waiting a woman is taking forever to choose between the sweetened jar of tea and the unsweetened.

i'm not patient by nature, but i don't want to be rude and cut in front of her.

well, she makes her choice, and then moves over to the lemons. i get my tea and again wait for her.

this woman is ridiculous, picking and choosing the lemon wedges to slip in her tea. she must have been standing there for up to minutes. ridiculous.

so i farted.

and not one of those nice fart - it was a silent, "i-drank-5-icehouse-tallboys-last-night" numbers that smelled like rotten eggs and moldy cheese blended together.

as she caught her first whiff, i could see her nostils widen. when it hit with her with full force, she shot me a dirty look and moved away quickly.

i win.

2. Phil Hellmuth

Phil Hellmuth 100+ Posts

Hayden Horn- 1 point
    tea lady- 0 points

3. judgroybeanbag

judgroybeanbag 500+ Posts

Was it the Schlotzkys at Balcones Woods Dr.? Because my sandwich tasted like **** today.

4. Traffic

Traffic 500+ Posts

You should have tea bagged her.

5. stillaphlopin

stillaphlopin 25+ Posts

I will keep this in mind for the next time I'm at the bar waiting in line for a beer.

6. TrashMaster G

TrashMaster G 250+ Posts

Are you able to call on this special skill at will? Are you one of the new Heroes?

7. Mrmyke709

Mrmyke709 1,000+ Posts

I just voted this thread "allsome".

Never underestimate the power of flatulence when dealing with social ingrates.

8. DCA_HORN

DCA_HORN 500+ Posts

Brilliant! I had this same lady in front of me at Jason's Deli today. I wish I had the same gift as you. I probably would have just crop dusted though.

9. hookem2102

hookem2102 250+ Posts

The old dirty bomb suprise attack
    well done sir.

10. miguelito

miguelito 250+ Posts

11. HornsN04

HornsN04 500+ Posts

well done. [​IMG]

12. LongIslandIceSIP

LongIslandIceSIP 500+ Posts

allsome. i tried to do that one time but i sharted.

13. Hayden_Horn

Hayden_Horn 1,000+ Posts

14. MilkmanDan

MilkmanDan 1,000+ Posts

15. Horneius_Maximus

Horneius_Maximus 250+ Posts

16. next2naus

next2naus 500+ Posts

I'm not awarding any points as you waited till the lemon station when you could have cleared her out at the tea station.

17. atxbaby

atxbaby 250+ Posts

but did you give her the "yeah *****, i am the one who just deployed that missile" look??

18. TXSooner518

TXSooner518 250+ Posts

I award you the Purple Fart for valor in combat. Godspeed.

19. GreenDragonSix

GreenDragonSix 100+ Posts

f**k Yeah Hayden! [​IMG] [​IMG]

20. GHOST HORN

GHOST HORN 100+ Posts

i did that today in the movie theatre. wanted to give myself some more space.

21. orange_pride

orange_pride 100+ Posts

22. Hayden_Horn

Hayden_Horn 1,000+ Posts