I'm sorry i havent posted in a while im dealing with some serious health issues.

"Anna hook em"

250+ Posts
I usually try to post every day on the womens basketball board, but right now im dealing with some serious health issues at the moment, i went to a dr she said its 99.9 percent im going to need to have surgery to make me better,so i would appreciate any prayers or good thoughts, having some womens issues .
Anna

I usually try to post every day on the womens basketball board, but right now im dealing with some serious health issues at the moment, i went to a dr she said its 99.9 percent im going to need to have surgery to make me better,so i would appreciate any prayers or good thoughts, having some womens issues .
Anna
its worse than i thought i have cancer i have a broken bone in my lower back dr's said the cancer caused it, i find out more next week. They said for sure it spread but sure how much, prayers please.

Praying for Anna
folded-hands.png

Anna

Anna

May God bless you and inspire and guide your doctors in treating you and assist them in restoring your health and bless you further with peace of mind.

All God's blessings always

Major update it wasn't what the dr's said it was, unfortunately I was diagnosed with terminal cancer 10 days after Christmas, so I haven't posted in a while, but I'm feeling alot better so I'm back, since the chemo seems to be working, !!!!:bevo::hookem::bevo::hookem: I WILL BEAT THE HELL OUT OF CANCER

Last edited:

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back