Imani McGee-Stafford

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by hoopsalot, Mar 22, 2015.

1. hoopsalot

hoopsalot 500+ Posts

This is just so exciting to see Imani McGee-Stafford blossom on and off the court. What a year for her: enduring and coming back from leg surgery; getting engaged; doing the powerful, personal interview for ESPN; and now she is on the court looking like the player people thought she could be. I think Prospectsnation needs to rethink its recently posted 10 ten WNBA draft picks for 2016 . They left off Imani.

• Like Like x 5
  2. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

3. DINO22

DINO22 1,000+ Posts

She is doing a good job in the NCAA Tournament.
    Keep It Up Imani.
    Hookem'

4. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

She picked up her 3rd personal foul very early in the 2nd half; up to that point, she had scored 7 points. So, she battled foul trouble the entire second half to get her 20 points and double-digit rebounds. Definitely a sign of maturity to play her best under such pressure.

• Like Like x 3
  5. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

she has been simply awesome the last few games as she completes her recovery from surgery. 30 minutes vs Western Kentucky and 31 vs Cal. Double doubles in both. I think she is pretty much fully recovered and back in the groove. :bow:

• Like Like x 1
  6. TagHorns

TagHorns 250+ Posts

Couldn't agree more! She has definitely proved herself! So proud of that young lady!!! We needed her to step up and she did!

7. JoeDallas

JoeDallas 1,000+ Posts

I'm impressed with her entire game. One thing she has gotten a lot better at is holding herself back and not making as many impulsive fouls.

• Like Like x 1
  8. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

If she doesn't get us there this year, she will take us to the Final Four her Senior year!!! I'll put money on that.

9. HornView

HornView 1,000+ Posts

Can you imagine the possibilities with this team at full speed in the tournament? With a higher seed? I know injuries are part of the game, but wow!

10. breckenj05

breckenj05 100+ Posts

Imani could be an All American next year if she stays healthy!

• Like Like x 1