IMO, the Fix is in

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by OrangeShogun, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

2. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Seattle Husker

Rand Paul, Ted Cruz and Lindsey Graham seem to be in some sort of quiet competition to tout Trump's talking points in hopes they can inherit his base. Is it working?

4. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

You’re right SH, absolutely no reason the in force, excuse me, reinforce the laws.

5. Seattle Husker

Which laws aren't being enforced? Rand Paul lets the cat out of the bag with his real concern. He's worried that more voters = Republican losses. That's a Republican problem, not a voter or lawless problem.

6. YearOfTheSteer

YearOfTheSteer 500+ Posts

FIFY

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Seattle Husker

FIFY = Fixed it for yourself

You don't speak for me.

• Hot Hot x 1
  8. Seattle Husker

In what appears to be an attempt to avoid a defamation lawsuit from Smartmatic, Fox created a video to debunk their own claims against the company. It ran on 3 shows: Lou Dobbs, Jeanine Pirro and Maria Bartiromo's shows which were all specifically called out in a letter from Smartmatic's legal team which was sent to Fox, OANN and Newsmax.

This comes on the heels of Fox settling with Seth Rich's family for the BS conspiracy they spread at that time.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
  9. Seattle Husker

Newsmax now following suit. Is OANN close behind?

Honestly, these reversal of prior comments just shows that these aren't "news" organizations but vast opinion networks masquerading as "news".

Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
  10. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Crickets. No evidence.

Fake news is taking a beating.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Seattle Husker

Meanwhile, 60k of Trump supporters are planning a virtual Trump Inauguration ceremony on 1/20. Of all the money raised since the election to fight his election legal battles, $66M went towards Trump's SuperPAC slush fund. The true hoax of the Trump Administration was that he was there to "drain the swamp". He and others were the swamp. It was an amazing con job, maybe the best ever.

12. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

As I've said before, I'll never make fun of Stacey Abrams again.

13. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

If she pulls off this senate race she will be a legend.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I'm talking about the stupid **** about refusing to concede and suggesting that Kemp was illegitimate. It was still stupid, but these Trump people are blowing her out of the water.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

To be fair, Kemp flat out stole that race. That would be like Barry and DKR playing a game while Switzer also wore a striped shirt, white hat, and carried a whistle; and played the role of NCAA investigator as well.

• poop poop x 1
  16. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

She's running for senate?

17. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

Wait what? So voter fraud does exist? I thought that was crazy talk.

• Hot Hot x 2
  18. NJlonghorn

NJlonghorn 2,500+ Posts

I just checked in on the sports forums and saw that I had two private messages from @Garmel accusing me of "hit jobs" for making posts and not sticking around to defend them. I responded to him privately, but thought I'd check in to see whether he raised any points that make me reconsider my latest post. Nope.

I didn't attack Dr. Cicchetti's statistical analysis. In fact, based on my moderate understanding of statistics, I have no reason to doubt his statistical analysis.

Dr. Cicchetti explicitly spelled out his assumptions in his ten-page summary. Those assumptions are what I refuted. Unless you can somehow rehabilitate his assumptions, the analysis is based on "garbage in" and thus will inevitably yield "garbage out."

To reiterate -- Dr. Cicchetti explicitly assumed that the votes counted before 3:00 a.m. on November 4 were drawn from the same population as the votes counted after 3:00 a.m. on November 4. The truth or falsity of that assumption is the key to his analysis. I don't see you, or anyone else, trying to defend his assumption. And I didn't see any need to hang around to see whether you would refute it, because I knew it couldn't be refuted. It is objectively false.

"Some of the best statisticians out there" -- really? Name one. This guy is not even a statistician, much less one of the best out there -- he is an economist. Every attempt I've seen to debunk the election using statistics or other math techniques (this one, Benford's law, swing-vote scatterplots) has been posted by someone with expertise other than the area they are talking about. And it has all been refuted by people who actually are experts.

As I predicted... I guess SCOTUS must be corrupted, too.

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Ok, I'll have to qualify my comment. I won't make fun of Stacey Abrams anymore, but I will make fun of you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Seattle Husker

As of yet, @Garmel 's only defense of the affidavits has been "they are experts" thus are unquestionable, despite them actually putting either their assumptions or in most cases presumptions used to form their analysis or conspiracy theories. He has yet to respond to both Fox and Newsmax now fact-checking their own prior claims admitting their is no evidence that voting machines were corrupted nor widespread voter fraud.

21. Seattle Husker

Here is a good interview with Matthew Masterson, Christopher Krebs' deputy at CISA. Masterson recently left CISA for the private sector but prior to joining that agency was a Republican election official and a member of the Federal Election Commission.

A few excerpts from the interview.

22. Seattle Husker

23. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I'd expect nothing less.

• Funny Funny x 1
  24. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Look at his points at 30-34 in his summary and particularly 31. "Start with Data from two different years..." Now, I have been reading from professionals that don't like his data so I will keep an open mind on the astronomical odds. However, it doesn't change the fact that we did see 150k- 5k type spreads in favor of Biden in the middle of the night.

Many statisticians are not math majors. The doctor here has done a lot of statistician work in the past so I would consider him to be one.

Stat guys that support fraud and Dominion data switching and have written statemnts for Trumps' team:

1) Dr. Navid Keshavarz-Nia- Check out this guy. He's one of the most renowned cyber crime experts in America.

2) Dr Shiva Ayyaadurai- MIT Professor
    3) Philip Waldron (US Army-Retired) served over 30 years as a U.S. Military Intelligence Officer

Now, I have a job for you. Show me a stat guy that defends what we saw on November 3rd.

This was ruled due to no standing (which I understand) and nothing to do with stats.

I will thank you for actually interacting with me instead of the childish garbage that you were pulling.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
  25. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I'll ask you to quit calling me out. I've had you blocked since the " I didn't say fraud" fiasco and I don't care about interacting with you. These statements don't show or prove anything except they don't want to be sued. Lin Wood wrote a nasty letter to Smartmatic. Does this prove anything? Smartmatic in my opinion doesn't have much to stand on. Fox News and Newsmax should have told them to take a hike. Smartmatic was there during the Venezuelan elections. We'll see how the court handles it.

Btw, here's Wood's letter:

[​IMG]

26. Seattle Husker

Please disprove our claims we haven't proved! It's a conspiracy that respectable professional statisticians are lining up to try and disprove a claim that has yet to be proven. In other words, we believe that there is wrongdoing despite the lack of evidence and it's up to you to prove us incorrect. Yes, this is elementary debate.

27. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Hardly a conspiracy. MSM and conservative news outlets showed before the election how easy Dominion is to hack. I'm not saying Dominion themselves are doing this.
    Waldron was saying he could teach an elementary school kid to hack this system in 12 minutes. I don't know if he's using hyperbole or not but our voting machines are hardly secure.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
  28. Seattle Husker

In the Arizona case and in Michigan Waldron wasn't even using his own analysis. His testimony in Michigan was rebutted pretty simply.

Justin Roebuck was an election official that points out that Waldron is comparing when data was reported and when it was tabulated by the machines to extrapolate that the machines can't process that many votes and claiming fraud.

29. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

The counting machines are hooked up to the internet. That's just the thing. They claim there is an air gap in order to provide security. But there isn't. It is how vote count manipulation has been demonstrated multiple times. Roebuck is stating the company line, but not the truth of the actual set up.

30. Seattle Husker

Is that confirmed? At least at the TCF Center in Detroit that was dispelled.