Impeachment

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by mchammer, Sep 24, 2019.

1. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

He's building a coalition of folks against Russia to penalize them for their actions. We are not going to go to war over this. I mean, neither party was going to do that. The things he's doing (actually the "deep state" that have trained for these actions for years) that we'll never know (cyber for example) are way more important.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

You didn’t answer the question. Yes or no?

3. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Inflation is not a USA thing. It's global. So, maybe POTUS doesn't have much impact on that. I'm unclear on any policies that are creating crime in the street. [​IMG]

4. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

And thanks for replying. Bummer? Right?

5. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Mind's molded by Tucker Carlson aren't often the kind that are introspective and willing to say "good point, maybe I'm not correct".

6. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

That’s a liberal view. Shut down oil supply and you will get inflation. Simple fact.

7. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Honestly I have no problem connecting me with Tucker Carlson. But you connect with Don Lemon right?

8. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I think many liberals are good with expanding US production and becoming less dependent. We just think it also makes sense to try to impact our long term demand for oil. I have a coal power plant 7 miles from my house. I think we should grow away from coal. That said, I don't think we will be doing that in my lifetime.

9. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Who do you believe in in the National media?

10. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I've watched about 1 minute of any of the CNN talking heads in the last 30 days. I did watch 5 minutes of Erin Burnett a few weeks ago. I switched to youtube tv. A) it's awesome. B) I may have hidden Foxnews from the channel line up. :) I couldn't find it last night. I did remove MSNBC.

11. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I think I can discern some things. My ******** monitor goes off on some of that MSNBC. My mom watches it WAY too much. PBS news hour is good.

12. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Bubba
    Has any Republican ever said Not to explore renewable sources for energy.?

Last edited: Feb 24, 2022
  13. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Admin is standing up to trans folks, so we got that going for us.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Really? I missed that. I will say those sanctions were sure a deterrent, oops I mean those sanctions were sure not intended to deter. Whatever. Regardless, won’t be vacationing in Ukraine anytime soon.

15. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

I meant those safely in the US.

16. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

The US should be more friendly toward Russia. Our government from 1991-2014 was acting aggressively for no real reason.

He should have. It probably would have been planned much better.

No he didn't. Trump stopped the US arming Al Qaeda. Nothing happened to the Kurds despite all the hand wringing from Neocons and Trump-phobes.

You just threw out 3 countries that we are all at peace with. So strike 4.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Sanctions don't do anything but make poor people even poorer. Democrats are so anti-working class these days.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

You can't be serious. Inflation isn't some ghost phenomenon. It is caused by central bank policy. Both the Fed and the ECB printed tons and tons of new currency in 2020-2021. That's what is causing inflation. Part of it is Biden's fault. Part of it is Trump's fault too.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

That's why Rs are stupid too.

20. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

mona?
    I am pretty sure you are in favor of the free market exploring alternative energy sources

21. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Sure. But not with government involvement.

• Agree Agree x 2
  22. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Mona
    Agree completely

23. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

We were energy independent. Dems are not that intelligent.

• Winner Winner x 3
  24. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

Bubba said he was open to expanding US production. Has he openly given Trump credit for making us energy independent?

• Funny Funny x 1
  25. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Bubba-Trump Energy Co.

• Funny Funny x 5
  26. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

A subsidiary of Bubba Gump Shrimp.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  27. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

Oklahoma Jenny!
    [​IMG]

• WTF? WTF? x 1
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2022
  28. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

So we don’t import oil?

29. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

We import oil because of the Jones act.

30. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

We import oil because US refineries can't process most US produced crude. US refineries need the heavier oil like is produced in Canada and elsewhere.