In women's college soccer today

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Bill in Sinton, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Bill in Sinton

Bill in Sinton 5,000+ Posts

Florida State (the team that beat us in the playoffs) is in the final game against the winner of the UCLA vs USC game. They beat Notre Dame in a close 3 - 2 game. ND made a play in the last few minutes but Florida State did a great job of clock management and running it out.

These are the teams that our soccer players need to step up and beat next year. We have made lots of progress but still a little bit more to do. And we need to beat these teams in November and December and not just earlier in the year.

2. Bill in Sinton

In the second semifinal game it is USC 2 UCLA 1 with about five minutes left in the game. If USC hangs on and wins they will play Florida State for the championship which will be the first time either of these teams have ever played in the final game. UCLA has played in the final game but never won.

3. Bill in Sinton

USC holds on and wins 2 to 1 and will now play Florida State for the championship on Sunday. I don't know the time but I am sure it is on tv.

4. LITNIN HORN

LITNIN HORN 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

2:00 pm, Sunday on ESPN2

[​IMG]

5. C.L. McLovin

C.L. McLovin Guest

I heard the announcer say this was the first time USC has beaten UCLA in 11 years. Think they are a bit excited tonight?

6. MikeUT00

MikeUT00 Guest

The next matchup should be a good one.

7. Bill in Sinton

USC beat Florida State for the NC 2 - 0.