Interest in Horns WBB

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by flash34, Oct 23, 2017.

1. flash34

flash34 1,000+ Posts

Just waiting out the LONG days till first game. Noticed that there appears to be more interest this year......if posts, views and replies are a good measure. 2018 Recruiting thread is now 35 pages vs 34 for 2017 Recruiting thread........and approaching 100,000 views. And with a few more months to go. Other threads have similar increasing metrics. I appreciate ALL the posts......whether observations, opinions, inside info, guesses, wishes, begging or other. And thanks to all for trying to be civil to those you disagree with. I have to remember that all of us are passionate fans and have the best interest of the Longhorn WBB program as first goal. A win(s) over the Bears or Huskies this year would help.

• Like Like x 5
  2. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

Yeah, really nice to see so much dialogue about recruiting, trips, etc all summer and in the couple of months before the season starts.

Also nice to see names that I don't recognize immediately posting. Glad to have the interest going up and hopefully, that translates into more people attending games.

• Like Like x 4
  3. DINO22

DINO22 1,000+ Posts

Yes
    Hookem'