Islamic Supremacist Group Holds First U.S....

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Rip76, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Rip76

Rip76 1,000+ Posts

Conference
    The Link

Nice. Seems to me this should be a bit of a bigger story.

2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

oh RIP
    que up the insults from the lapdogs

This line made me laugh, a spokesman said
    "Hizb ut-Tahrir insists that it does not engage in terrorism "

I think the Hizb ut-Tahrir spokesman deserves the Baghdad Bob award of the day

3. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

4. Oilfield

Oilfield Guest

Gotta love it when these organizations rub our noses in our own freedom. [​IMG]

5. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

So wouldn't a pamphlet espousing a "state of war" fall into treasonous speech and thus be unprotected speech?

6. general35

general35 5,000+ Posts

"It's like a middle school that prepares them to be recruited by the high school, which is Al Qaeda," he said. "One would compare them to Hitler youth. ... It's an extremely dangerous organization."

Phares said Hizb ut-Tahrir has strongholds in Western countries, including Britain, France and Spain, and clearly is looking to strengthen its base in the U.S.

"The aim of this conference is to recruit within the Muslim community in America," he said. "The Middle East governments go after them, but in the U.S. they are protected, so having a base here is going to help their cells around the world."

I guess we can now be put on our own list as states that sponsor terrorism.

7. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

HHDad
    lapdogs will likely point out there are many radical groups that consider themselves at war with the US Gov't.
    True but how many of those groups has millions around the world in lockstep with them?

This terrorist group has on their agenda seminars on ways to bring down capitalism in the USA.
    Again they have the numbers to stsart this process.

This is a hard call, freedom of speech versus, sedition( is that what plotting to destroy our gov't is?)

Lapdogs will dismiss this using many snarky remarks including calling it a "rage" and suggesting these muslims have the right to have conventions

8. Oilfield

Oilfield Guest

9. Rip76

Rip76 1,000+ Posts

I guess that wasn't very tolerant of me to post this.

or diverse.

10. Wild Bill

Wild Bill 1,000+ Posts

Not tolerant at all Rip. You hate-monger! [​IMG]

11. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Rip
    in addition to hate mongering you are fear mongering and are obviously a racist or nativist or xenophobic or something like that.
    Since the theme of the terrorist convention was " Fall of Capitalism" there might be some lapdogs that think the fall of capitalism is a great idea so they won't be pleased you posted this

12. AustinTejasFan

AustinTejasFan 1,000+ Posts

""They don't recognize countries like Israel, for example; they don’t believe Israel should exist," Hussain, now a trainer for the Quilliam Foundation, told FOXNews.com. "Some of their leaders have denied the Holocaust, and they believe homosexuals should be thrown off the highest building. ... It's actually a very dangerous group."

Sounds a lot like the KKK and a few of the right wing "christian" groups.

13. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

14. IRC

IRC 1,000+ Posts

15. buckhorn

buckhorn 1,000+ Posts

Circle Jerk. I trust you guys all brought your slickers.

16. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

"Didn't that list get thrown out? Remember there is no more terrorism. It is all hopey changey. Don't tell the people in Jakarta though."

It did in the 80s when we took Saddam off the state sponsored terrorist list because Iran was about to wipe him out (after he attacked them first).

That said, this situation is ridiculous.

17. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

I'm glad the lapdogs finally have a spokesperson. Well done, Horn6721!

18. CedarParkFan

CedarParkFan 1,000+ Posts

Let's not forget - They are a religion of peace. I don't know what all of you are so concerned about.

[​IMG]

19. MaduroUTMB

MaduroUTMB 2,500+ Posts

The freedom of speech is a beautiful thing, in that it will defend itself if empowered to do so. In this case, the cure is a well placed gay pride parade.

Nothing says "Militant Islam" like a 35 year old man wearing only a thong and silver paint dancing on a trailer to "It's Raining Men".