Jalen Hurts

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by zuckercanyon, Sep 29, 2018.

1. zuckercanyon

zuckercanyon 2,500+ Posts

Now has played in 5 games so won't be redshirting at Alabama at least this season....

2. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

Better off going the graduate transfer route they can’t block him

• Like Like x 1
  3. zuckercanyon

zuckercanyon 2,500+ Posts

Ah. Thanks!

4. Buck-Horn

Buck-Horn Guest

This new RS may come back to haunt some schools. It really flips the whole leverage with the player. I was a supporter of this rule when it came out, but having 2nd thoughts. One injury to a key player could blow up your whole season. It’s facilitates an entirely new recruiting strategy for coaches. With Roschon coming in next year, you think TH will hold onto all 5 of his QB’s.....me thinks not.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Buck-Horn

Buck-Horn Guest

6. EMJ426

EMJ426 250+ Posts

Agree, look what happened at Clemson today.

7. wadster

wadster 5,000+ Posts

Shane has to go graduate transfer after this year. No way he sticks around.

8. dukesteer

dukesteer 5,000+ Posts

After only five games, I don’t believe that any predictions are viable...yet.

9. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

Highly possible if he wants to play. We will have 5 quarterbacks in the room next season if he stays.

10. dukesteer

dukesteer 5,000+ Posts

If Shane plays and lights it up, it could get interesting. Frankly, I don’t know what to hope for. I just want to win.

At 4-1 it’s hard to not be very pleased with SE, but he needs to be better. That said, I do believe that SB is the better passer and with this year’s vastly improved line and our stellar WR corps, who knows what SB would do if the opportunity presents itself.

• Agree Agree x 1