Jared Norton

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Full Flask, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Full Flask

Full Flask 250+ Posts

Any word on his medical redshirt? If not, when do they usually rule on stuff like that?

I think he can be as good as Muckelroy. Plus he's a fan favorite in our section. We all let out a Jackie Gleason "NORTON!" whenever he makes a tackle, and we did that a lot it seemed like...

2. PFD

PFD 1,000+ Posts

3. Full Flask

Full Flask 250+ Posts

Just seems like he makes plays when he's in there. But maybe he has some weaknesses that make him a liability in passing situations? I never understood why he didn't start. When he's in there, he makes tackles.

4. bull rush

bull rush 100+ Posts

Keenan really came on in the last half of the season. Dustin did as well. I think they'll both play alot and it will be interesting to see if Boom keeps either of them in when we go nickle/dime...

We're going to be plenty salty at LBer this year. I'd like to see more picks from this unit as a measure of improvement. In fact, I can only remember Acho getting one - there had to be more, but that's the only one I can remember.

5. PFD

PFD 1,000+ Posts

6. horn section

horn section 100+ Posts

I really like Norton also. He seems to always make tackles. He just needs to stay healthy. I think that has held him back more than anything. Hopefully he will have a great season coming up.

7. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Yeah, our safeties were kind of hogging the interceptions this past year.... [​IMG]

8. bull rush

bull rush 100+ Posts

"Muck had one in the CCG "

Thanks biganak.. biganakan... dude.