Joe Biden Accomplishment Thread

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by theiioftx, May 28, 2021.

1. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

I think we just stopped posting the days he managed not to **** his pants. It's a shame, really. That is quite the milestone for Diaper Joe.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

He said Merry Christmas back on Dec 25, at least I think.

3. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

4. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 2
  5. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

So you can burn cities and destroy federal property in BLM riots and shoplift in most major cities with no consequences, but if you find someone's diary and sell it, you'll get federal charges and thrown in the slammer.

And of course, every outlet is saying this lady "stole" the diary, as if she broke into Biden's home and took it. She stole it like I stole the $50 bill I found on the sidewalk in California when I was a kid. It's an enormous stretch that journalists would never make if the context was different.

6. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Yes.

You can get away with Leftist violence. However, if you oppose Leftists totalitarianism or even get on their bad side personally, you're toast.

Was it Stalin that said "show me the man, and I will show you the crime"?

• Like Like x 2
  8. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Wait, so this lady picked up a diary dropped on the ground in public?

9. Horn6721

Horn6721 Hook'em

This is the story.
    "According to an Associated Press report covering Harris' prosecution, Ashley Biden was moving out of a friend's home in Delray Beach, Florida, in Spring 2020, when she stored the diary and other belongings at the property. Prosecutors said Biden had believed the items had been stored safely.
    Harris later moved into the same room, found the items, and contacted Kurlander, of nearby Jupiter, who said he would help sell them for a "ton of money."
    Prosecutors say the pair made a failed offer to sell it to the Trump 2020 campaign for $20,000 per person. It was later sold for $40,000 to Project Veritas, a media organization known for its controversial undercover news stories.

Project Veritas did not publish the diary, as it couldn't verify it belonged to Ashley Biden. However, as reported by fact checkers Snopes, another conservative media outlet, The National File, published in November 2020 what it said was "a copy of the complete diary of Ashley Blazer Biden, the 39-year-old daughter of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, dating from during the 2020 presidential campaign."

The Intercept and New York Magazine both reported that the diary was said to have been leaked to The National File from a source at Project Veritas.

In 2021, federal agents searched multiple New York homes of people affiliated with Project Veritas, and its founder James O'Keefe said it had received a grand jury subpoena because of the diary.

Ashley Biden's diary—everything we know

Demx are just POS

10. Horn6721

Horn6721 Hook'em

What is really mind boggling is Biden/Demx try to say diary is a fake as they charged her with stealing it.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

No, but she didn't go steal it from Ashley Biden. She found it in a room where Ashley Biden left it.

12. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

13. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

C'mon guys.......

People need to cut the poor guy a break. He's a really old man.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

Except the last election when he promised another covid check if people voted for him.

16. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 4
  17. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

18. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

He's getting paid to say stuff like that. Nobody thinks he or anyone actually believes this.

20. Horn6721

Horn6721 Hook'em

I hope no one actually believes it But 1.6 k idoits hearted it

21. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

It is incredible how Liberals justify the money given to Iran. Maybe they secretly all hate Jews. Dang... I hate to be so suspicious and create a conspiracy to justify their actions and reactions. But it's either that or what? I mean, what could it be?

• Agree Agree x 2
  22. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  23. Horn6721

Horn6721 Hook'em

• Like Like x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  24. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

25. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

26. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

27. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

28. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Has the word "gaffe" ever been used more to basically excuse stupidity for any individual in human history than Biden?

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  29. Horn6721

Horn6721 Hook'em

Now Biden/ Demx are handing over the 100 million $ base in Niger since Niger kicked out our military stationed there.
    Stunning to see how far we have fallen so quickly.

• Like Like x 1
  30. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

• Like Like x 2