Jordan Effing Spieth

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by blonthang, Jun 21, 2015.

1. VYFan

VYFan 2,500+ Posts

Really he is playing well. These past few weeks are clearly not a fluke, and he has every likelihood of having a chance in every tournament. That itself is remarkable.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. WorsterMan

WorsterMan 10,000+ Posts

Jordan basically playing for second place with no tie. Nobody will catch Matsuyama today....

• Like Like x 1
  3. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

It is not what he and we wanted but damn it is still pretty great

• Like Like x 3
  4. DKRoyal fan

DKRoyal fan 25+ Posts

Finished tied for 3rd today in the Masters. if Jordan isn't back, he's dang sure bangin' on the door.

:bounce1::bounce2:

• Like Like x 3
  5. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

Jordan is getting towards Top 15 all time money leaders at 27. $ 2 million won in last 2 weeks has him moving up.

Edited with new facts: When the PGA updated rankings this morning Jordan moved from 17th to 15. At 18... after pulling ahead of Jordan at 17 briefly. is another 27-year-old. Justin Thomas, the PGA's leading money winner so far in 2021.

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
  6. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

After the third round, I adjusted my expectations--decided I would be rooting for him to make it to second on Sunday. With those slightly reduced expectations, I thoroughly enjoyed Sunday's round. Good job, Jordan!

7. DKRoyal fan

DKRoyal fan 25+ Posts

Jordan, the record setter. Spieth is the only one to have birdied the 10th hole all 4 days in the history of the Masters tournament, according to the announcers yesterday.

Also, remember, he tied Tiger's record of 18 under at the Masters (in 2015 I think), and I sincerely believe he very well could have broken the record. I say this because it appeared to me that he took his foot off the pedal a bit on the 18th green of the final round.

Maybe he can take Sark's refresher course... you know, "All Gas, No Brakes".

:thumbup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. RainH2burntO

RainH2burntO 2,500+ Posts

I see H Matsuyama sitting at #1 on the final leaderboard.

I see nothing has changed my days of Fuji Golf that came on most 90's MS based computers. That dude killed me...

• Funny Funny x 1