Jordan Kitna

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Mr. Fiesta, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Mr. Fiesta

Mr. Fiesta 1,000+ Posts

Just something I thought interesting. Interesting When I took my son to the UT football camp last June, there were some older kids there that were going through some QB drills, one of them was Jordan Kitna who is a pro-style QB from Washington. Now his dad, Jon Kitna, is leaving coaching the high school he graduated from in Washington to move to Waxahachie and be their football coach. Jordan Kitna led the state of Washington in touchdown passes last year and is also moving to Waxahachie. Just a career move for Jon coming to Texas or is he trying to get his son closer to the UT coaches?

2. aUTfan

aUTfan 2,500+ Posts

i'm sure it's to get his kid in the middle of the best high school football in the country. Texas has a lot more to offer aspiring qb's than most states, it probably has nothing to do with UT. If it were my son and i wanted him to be the best than i would move him from washingtong to Texas.
    Waxahachie has always had some pretty good teams, it has talent and he will most definitely be playing against great teams, so good choice and Allen, southlake don't have openings. [​IMG]

3. Mr. Fiesta

Mr. Fiesta 1,000+ Posts

He looked pretty good in the drills so I wouldn't be surprised if Charlie is recruiting him.