Just a note from Ohio State v. scUM

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Shark4, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Shark4

Shark4 2,500+ Posts

Ohio State fan behavior in the '05 UT game always invites piling on here so I thought you might want to see what it is now from fans of OSU's most hated rival.

From MgoBlog.com

And yes, 12-0 w/out a bowl game is lovely thank you very much [​IMG]

2. Texanne

Texanne 5,000+ Posts

Shark,

The 2005 trip remains as the absolute worst fan experience I've ever had. I saw and heard things that just made me sad for such a great university as tOSU to have such an immature fanbase. I also remember reading Buckeye boards after the return trip to Texas in 2006 -- that they were amazed at how well they were treated by Longhorn fans in Austin, and maybe they need to take a closer look at how they treat visitors in Columbus. I'm glad they seem to be applying some of what they learned here.

3. non_sequitur

non_sequitur 250+ Posts

The pregame honoring of the guy that's denying you a shot at the title this year made me chuckle.

4. notanative

notanative 1,000+ Posts

If the OP of that blog knew anything about grammar (there/their confusion almost ad nauseum), there might even be some credibility to go along with it.

5. n64ra

n64ra 1,000+ Posts

6. BrutustheBuckeye

BrutustheBuckeye 25+ Posts

7. non_sequitur

non_sequitur 250+ Posts

8. Shark4

Shark4 2,500+ Posts

9. Shark4

Shark4 2,500+ Posts

10. n64ra

n64ra 1,000+ Posts

So sad that Texas didn't get rid of Brown after 2010 and grab Meyer this year. I am jealous.

11. tejas77

tejas77 1,000+ Posts

If the 2002 tOSU players wanted to lift anybody up on their shoulders, it should have been that back judge who threw that flag for pass interference. I dislike Miami just as much as the next person but that still ranks as one of the biggest screw jobs ever.

12. Shark4

Shark4 2,500+ Posts

13. crizistre

crizistre 500+ Posts

I'm amazed at the obsession Ohio St fans have with hating Michigan. It's actually worse than aggy obsessing with "UT." I have yet to meet an Ohio St fan who doesn't bring Michigan up in any type of conversation. Shark, what's up with that?

14. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Eh, it was a tough call that could have gone either way.

15. Shark4

Shark4 2,500+ Posts

16. tejas77

tejas77 1,000+ Posts

17. Shark4

Shark4 2,500+ Posts

18. havoc7701

havoc7701 Sponsor and Aggy Ridiculer

I blame Tressel's stupidity for this fracked up situation where I have to either root for the hated Domers or The Most Overrated Team in College Football.

I would much rather have tOSU playing the Domers for the title. What else can a disappointed Horn fan hang his hat on this year?

19. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

Shark, no offense but really I don't think many here think very much about Ohio St. If not for you they would never be discussed here. I think the Big Ten has fallen down to the ranks of the Big East and ACC football. So to brag about going undefeated is kind of like bragging about being a faster runner than any boy in your son's 3rd grade school.

20. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Also, it is widely known as fact that Michigan is the superior school in both academics and class. The prestige of Ohio State is not in the echelon as that of Michigan. Shark is a-okay but he's barking up the wrong tree.

21. Shark4

Shark4 2,500+ Posts

22. Pericles

Pericles 1,000+ Posts

ohio state is a pathetic institution with pathetic fans.

The University of Michigan is a marvelous school with high academics and great fans; they actually understand that it is a football game and not an excuse to act like apes.

I will never forget how horribly we were treated all day long there.

Anybody who tries to defend ohio state is just as scumy as they are.

Nuke Columbus.

23. Shark4

Shark4 2,500+ Posts