Kansas Attendance

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by anteater1973, Nov 2, 2015.

1. anteater1973

anteater1973 25+ Posts

How many fans do you think show up Saturday night? Not announced attendance but actual butts in the seats. I say no more than 60,000. Probably less for the TT game on Thanksgiving.

We'll be at both. :bevo:

2. car54

car54 1,000+ Posts

Our 6 seats will be filled Saturday come rain or shine but........If there is a threat of poor weather the stadium will be a ghost town Saturday. There were tons of empty seats for OSU. They claim 87,000+, but not sure there were that many there. There will be a lot less there this Saturday....
    Only my wife and I will be there Thanksgiving.
    Odds are Thanksgiving will have a lot of Red and Black in the stands....and lots of empty seats if Raiders don't buy up tickets.

3. crizistre

crizistre 500+ Posts

It's time to worry when the stadium can't be filled multiple games during the season. It happened to Michigan during Brady Hoke's last season.

4. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

I'm thinking 50k mainly because our play and it's Kansas but we will be in our seats rain looks like it maybe be gone by kick just a little cold

5. LAGA4

LAGA4 500+ Posts

I bet more empty seats than buts in seats.

6. Mesohorny

Mesohorny 1,000+ Posts

Forecast for Sat: 50% chance of rain, high upper 60s

We'll be there along with <70k.

7. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

Can't make it down this weekend but my son and three buddies will be in my seats pulling for the horns.

8. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

I'll be there but wife may not. I expect many empty seats, would expect more empty seats if was more of a certain loss.

9. Hoop

Hoop 500+ Posts

I'll be there with 3-4 others. I'm not sure on the turn out, but even with an early start and the rain the Kansas State crowd was spirited, albeit small. I bet around 70K. Time to break out those old $5 HEB tickets again. Why not? There are tons of fans that would love to cheer on our team if it wasn't going to cost them over $200 for a family of 4.

10. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Over $200? For 4? That actually sounds cheap!

I suspect the cost of attendance for 4 people these days is probably north of $400, or $500 if they like to eat.

11. Brad Austin

Brad Austin 2,500+ Posts

I read somewhere that KU didn't use much of their allotment and we're selling them for $25 each. Sure am glad my season tix of 24 years were jacked up after a losing record only to hear "johnny come lately" is enjoying games for a small fraction of my costs.

12. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

Same thing happened for the kstate game

13. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts