La Liga better than EPL

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by HornsInTheHouse, Dec 18, 2010.

1. HornsInTheHouse

HornsInTheHouse 500+ Posts

I find La Liga so much more exciting than the EPL. Sure it's dominated by Barcelona and Real Madrid but the next tier of teams are strong too. Villarreal, Valencia, Sevilla, and Athletico Madrid have been having great seasons and are more fun to watch than Man City or Tottenham. Does anyone else feel this way?

Serie A is still third, following by the German then French leagues, in my opinion.

2. overmaars

overmaars 1,000+ Posts

EPL is statistically better than La Liga and is still my favorite. There is alot of old tradition in that league.

La Liga is definately a close second. Lots of good player combos on those squads. Serie A doest do much for me.

I watched a few bundesliga matches last month an it was painful. With the exception of bayern, those teams are pretty unbearable to watch.

3. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Until Serie A gets its act together with the rampant corruption I can't watch it. I cannot watch a match that is more than likely fixed for the outcome already before the first whistle blows. Even if it isn't, it's not abnormal for people to think it is. And that's a tragedy because there is some real talent on the teams and some passionate fans that are getting screwed out of something that could be good.

I prefer EPL but then again I have seen so much more of it than any other league.

I do like watching when Barca demolishes Real Madrid. My Father's family is from Barcelona so it's a no brainer who I pull for.