Lane Kiffin

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by #2is#1, Oct 11, 2014.

1. #2is#1

#2is#1 1,000+ Posts

The best offensive mind in Alabama.
    Just ask him.
    14 vs. Arky?
    Nick Saban asking about his buy out tonight, I guarantee.
    I know his claim to fame is USC co offensive coordinator with Steve Sarkesian.
    Who do you think had more clout on that staff?

2. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Lame is the most overrated coach in all of football. I still cant figure out why everyone in football thinks hes some genius. Douche!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

4. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Has Saban had one OC in his career as HC that you would consider successful? How about one you would hire? Please don't embarrass yourself by throwing out McElwain. Jury is still out on him. He had a good year at a nowhere school in a ******** conference.

5. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

6. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

7. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Seems like a convenient rumor to bring heat to Bama after a loss. These rumors were said last year, no?

8. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

Just a reminder that in the days of the internet, "rumors" are easy to come by. No doubt some of the reporting on these rumors are of the "he that smelt it, dealt it" discovery sequence.

9. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Rumor out of Alabama is it involves an alum's wife or girl friend. The only thing that I can figure out is that Kiffin screwed the woman with his play calling and cost her a bunch of money with some bookie.

Can't take credit for that, it came directly from an Alabama letterman with whom I am friends.

• Like Like x 1
  10. HornSwoggler

HornSwoggler Horn Fan

Bama wanted Kiffin to score more ..... so he did! :smile1:

• Like Like x 1