let us win tomorrow

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by BaylorPilot, Mar 12, 2009.

1. BaylorPilot

BaylorPilot 25+ Posts

dont play your starters. you're already in the tourney.

help us get to the finals (hopefully win it) and knock aggy out of the tourny

2. GemStateJim

GemStateJim 2,500+ Posts

Nooooooooooo ... you don't deserve it on account of that 2-10 stretch to end the regular season. It's not UT's fault that your Bears fell apart and wasted all that talent (sounds a lot like UT, actually).

On a more serious note, Dunn played well today, but I was most impressed with Diene. Too bad his knees have kept him on the bench for so much this year.

Last year, it was fouls. This year, it's those damned creaky knees. Dude was a beast today, though!

3. SchertzHorn

SchertzHorn 100+ Posts

BP, that was awesome today! I hope the horns pull it off, but if Baylor wins, I would LOVE to see them take the ags spot by winning the tourney! Good luck.

4. Bob in Houston

Bob in Houston 2,500+ Posts

Baylor's got enough players to win the game. Clemente shot horribly and K-State almost won today...

5. Chest Rockwell

Chest Rockwell 1,000+ Posts

Even if we did lay down, there's no way y'all get by OU/MO.

6. Lost_In_Ohio

Lost_In_Ohio 500+ Posts

No dice. Not after Art Briles voted OU ahead of us in the polls in and after you all failed to secure the victory out in Lubbock which you should have won. You have done nothing to deserve us to let you win- in anything. I cant wait to stomp you all tomorrow, and especially come May 1, 2, 3. HOOK 'EM!!

7. torre

torre 250+ Posts

LostinOhio - You just became my hero. I forgot about Briles' BCS vote.

8. Bevo-Stevo

Bevo-Stevo 1,000+ Posts

Great win today. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. UTDad

UTDad 100+ Posts

No. I live in a bedroom community adjacent to Waco and I would vomit too much tomorrow thinking about hearing the BS from Baylor fans should they win. It will not be easy for us to win for a 3rd time this year.