Limas on ESPN Chat live

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Victorious1, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Victorious1

Victorious1 250+ Posts

Senior Bowl
    proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=18909

Buzzmaster: (11:38 AM ET ) Alright folks we are getting started a little early here today. I hear Limas Sweed is on his way right now. So if you are aTexas fan send in your questions now!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    John Texas: Finally we have Limas! How has the whole experience been Mr. Sweed?

Limas Sweed: (11:42 AM ET ) It has been a great experience coming down here to compete against the best DB in the country. I came down here and proved what I had to prove and it has been a great experience.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ruhgar (Pa): Got a MVP Fave for Sr Bowl?

Limas Sweed: (11:43 AM ET ) The whole South team. That's my team.

Steven (tulsa): for Limas - how is the wrist?

Limas Sweed: (11:44 AM ET ) The wrist is 100% healed and I will have ful range of motion in 2-3 weeks.

Captain Ron: Limas, What team do you want to play for in the NFL? Is there a system you feel you are a good fit for?

Limas Sweed: (11:45 AM ET ) I will play for anyone. And I feel like I can adapt to any system.

Captain Ron: Limas- what was you most memorable moment at Texas?

Limas Sweed: (11:45 AM ET ) Winning the National Title.

Jeff (Michigan): What QB would you like to catch a pass from?

Limas Sweed: (11:45 AM ET ) Any.

John: Who was your favorite WR growing up, and who would you conmpare yourself to in the NFL right now?

Limas Sweed: (11:47 AM ET ) Growing up I watched all the great WR and tried to take something from everyone's game. And I want to be known as a combination of Randy Moss and a Marvin Harrison.

Steven (tulsa): what do feel like you need to work on most in order to be ready for the NFL?

Limas Sweed: (11:49 AM ET ) Everything. I am always working on something. You just have to.

Captain Ron: Who has been the best DB you have faced in your career?

Limas Sweed: (11:49 AM ET ) Nathan Vasher.

Captain Ron: Would you like to reunite with Vinve Young in Tennessee?

Limas Sweed: (11:51 AM ET ) I 'd like to go wherever I get drafted. But it would be nice to be reunited with Vince.

Dsoph: Out of all the WRS in going into the draft this year who do you think is your biggest competition?

Limas Sweed: (11:51 AM ET ) Myself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Del (Chicago): Anybody give you any cool nicknames like "The Sweed" or "SWEEEEEEEEED"?

Limas Sweed: (11:52 AM ET ) Yeah my homeboy Marc May. He gave me that nickname.

Buzzmaster: (11:53 AM ET ) Alright Limas. Thank you very much for your time!

Captain Ron: Limas- Thanks for taking the time to chat

Kyle (Lubbock, TX): Limas, Hope you stay in Texas, sure would love to see you in a Cowboys jersey