Little Brother in the SEC

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by HORN60, Oct 2, 2011.

1. HORN60

HORN60 100+ Posts

We (all of us in Texas) are at least used to their peculiarities - we have lived with them and witnessed them long enough that we can most often turn a blind eye when not belittling them with big brotherly disdain.

Those folks in the SEC are going to meet our little brothers' quaint 'traditions' with outright shock and disgust, and the type of ridicule and backlash they receive there will pale next to what they get in familiarity in their old home in Texas.

2. Mesohorny

Mesohorny 1,000+ Posts

I looked at texgags today, was not surprised by the hate many of them showed to their new SEC brethren who had posted (mostly) support after yesterday's game. Lots of "GTFO", "f**k you!", "get off our board!", and the ever-popular "go brush your tooth."

Some of the SEC posters then expressed suprise and disgust at the comments of their new playmates. "I've told my buddies how classy A&M people are. Guess I was wrong" which was followed by a "Screw you and you buddies."

The SEC will soon learn what we have known for years: the aggy is a whining, jealous, and ignorant moron.

3. Squall

Squall 500+ Posts

4. coolhorn

coolhorn 2,500+ Posts

Considering how agricultural let arkie take their lunch money yesterday, I can barely wait till the cult gets introduced to 'Bama, LSU, Florida, and the really "big boys" of the SEC. This is gonna be like the version of "Deliverance" I can tolerate watching! Get the popcorn... [​IMG]