MAGA = My Attorney Got Arrested

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Seattle Husker, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

The new slogan for Trump? First Cohen...soon to be Guiliani?

The Feds raided Guiliani's apartment and seized electronic devices reportedly supporting an investigation that Guiliani was working as an unregistered lobbyist for Ukraine.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. OrangeShogun

OrangeShogun 500+ Posts

Clearly those electronic devices were planted by the Russians.

• Funny Funny x 5
  3. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Convicted?

4. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

It’s so bizarre. Hunter, et all, including Epstein, you hear nothing but any Repub ...... I’ll leave it at that. Funny if weren’t so dangerously pathetic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

I am just so glad to see the justice department is political. That’s the way it should be. Here are my views:

- if Rudy broke the law, prosecute him
    - if Hillary broke the law, prosecute her
    - if Hunter broke the law, prosecute him

I’ll wait for your response.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Seattle Husker

My response? I agree. Don't neglect Donald J Trump though. Do you still agree?

7. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Don't neglect John Kerry, do you agree?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

He was a very respected federal prosecutor and became arguably best mayor in the United States. Then he got in the sack with Trump and became the Trump Steaks of lawyers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

I agree. Point to a law he broke.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

12. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

This guy was acting above the law for the last 2+ years. He worked with a company named FRAUD GUARANTEED. Rudy will die in jail.

13. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Hahaha, like all, sorry, like so many in Congress today.

14. Seattle Husker

I John Kerry violated the law he should be held accountable. So far, it's not clear on the timing of when Kerry's comments to Iran were made. As of 2018, Israel was publicly admitting they had attacked Hezbollah positions in Syria.

Still, I'm no apologist for anyone. During the HRC Email scandal I openly stated that her cavalier approach to an external email system would have resulted in a stay in Leavenworth for a DOD peon. With power comes privilege. That is unacceptable.

15. Seattle Husker

Investigations are ongoing. The only laws it's pretty clear he broke are campaign finance laws associated with his hush payments to Stormy Daniels and the Playboy model. The Emoluments laws should be stricken from the books because it's pretty clear the government all the way up to the SCOTUS has no desire to enforce those. As above, privilege comes with power.

16. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

I don't know what happened to him. I saw him being interviewed last year by Jeanine Pirro and he was unhinged as he spoke about the Biden's and the Ukraine. He had no credibility because of his delivery. You could see Pirro wincing as she realized (in my opinion) that Rudy was destroying the point he was trying to make by his hysteria.

17. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Biden trained in weaponizing Federal Agencies under Obama.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Pretty sure dementia has gotten to him.

19. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

Power corrupts, sometimes absolutely.

which is why any expansion of government should probably be resisted.

especially when the party in power has narrow majorities but wants to move like Sherman through Georgia

or when a party’s titular leader has trouble with English and finds sentence structure problematic

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Are you not concerned about the justice department being weaponized? Hell Obama even weaponized the IRS.

I guess when the republicans take over both the house and senate, let’s start the investigations into Biden, Hunter, Hillary, and Obama. I like the sound of that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Obama did stuff like this too. Weaponize the executive administration against political opponents. This what Rome did while it was failing too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

I am amazed at any American who thinks it’s okay for the justice department to be used as a weapon as long as it is a political opponent.

It’s like watching the police break down my neighbor’s door without probable cause. He is a far left liberal so should I be okay with it?

• Like Like x 2
  23. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

The Republican House investigated Beghazi pretty much continuously for 4 years

24. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Remind me what happened at Benghazi?
    Anything serious?

• Like Like x 1
  25. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Americans died as the result of the negligence of Hillary Clinton and others. Now we know the justice department has been her own secret protection service for years.

• Agree Agree x 2
  26. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I can't believe Croc tried to equate investigations on rumors with investigations on AMERICANS getting killed. :whiteflag:

• poop poop x 1
    Last edited: May 1, 2021
  27. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

How many people's homes got raided at twilight?

• Like Like x 2
  28. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

29. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Except that Rudy was being investigated under the previous administration as well. His behavior has been unhinged for the last few years.

30. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

They made decisions in the heat of an uprising that didn't work out well. It was not criminally bad. GOP congressmen gave away the game a few times about the "hearings".

House Republican says Benghazi committee was "designed" to hit Clinton