Margaret Sanger must be SO proud

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Namewithheld, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Namewithheld

Namewithheld 2,500+ Posts

Eugenics in action! [​IMG]In reply to:

2. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

Abortion is sad. But I'm not willing to jail women who choose it or doctors who perform it. I'm also quite happy to have anti-abortion people create alternatives and try to persuade women to have their children.

I would prefer that there be no unwanted pregnancies.

3. majorwhiteapples

majorwhiteapples 5,000+ Posts

I wonder what the STD rate is among those women who had abortions?

4. mop

mop 2,500+ Posts

yes...the spirit of Sanger's eugenics lives on.....she woudl particularly be happy to see all of the Black and Hispanic abortions taking place. to think that blacks had close to half of the total abortions when they make up a MUCH smaller percentage of the population is just tragic. abortion is the new slavery, but people call it freedom.

5. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

It would be better to have the women have all those unwanted kids.

Better still would be people using birth contol responsibly but the priests don't encourage that. Too busy covering up the pedophile atrocities committed by their buds.

6. Namewithheld

Namewithheld 2,500+ Posts

7. mop

mop 2,500+ Posts

seriously huisache? that's your response?

8. BrothaHorn

BrothaHorn 1,000+ Posts

9. Bevo Incognito

Bevo Incognito 5,000+ Posts

From Bevo Incognito's gf: Maybe if you men would stop sticking your willies into everything that moved, abortions would be rarer.

10. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

I never thought I'd type this, but I agree with BevoIncognito's girlfriend. [​IMG]

But I did like the gratuitous potshot at the Catholic priests. Have you ever wondered why there isn't the same coverage or outrage about the public school system's abysmal track record in preventing abuse and hiring/rehiring offenders due to the practice of letting them resign instead?

Investigation shows vast fraud in priest allegations

In reply to:

11. the Saint

the Saint 500+ Posts