medieval total war 2

Discussion in 'Cactus Cafe' started by Hayden_Horn, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Hayden_Horn

Hayden_Horn 1,000+ Posts

i expect my wife to file for divorce any day now.

this game is worse than crack

2. Viper Daimao

Viper Daimao 100+ Posts

sweet, just got it. gonna finish neverwinter nights 2 expansion before I play it though.

3. thedude82

thedude82 25+ Posts

4. LonghornSean

LonghornSean 25+ Posts

Yeah I got this about a year ago. Played all the time, had a nice little empire going, got elected Pope. Things were great. Then the hard drive got erased. Still haven't motivated myself to reconquer Europe. Phenomenal game though.

5. Viper Daimao

Viper Daimao 100+ Posts

I've played the first one a bunch. Beating it with the holy roman empire was pretty easy. Now playing as the russians, that **** was hard when the mongols arrive.

6. DMLonghorn

DMLonghorn 100+ Posts

Just curious, but did your hd get erased while playing? My drive douched itself while I was playing medieval 2. All of a sudden one of the battles started going extremely slow, then the computer blue screened and the hd completely killed itself.

7. TexasDan

TexasDan 100+ Posts

All the games in this series are great.

Some of the Mods for these games really take it to the next level.

totalwar.org

8. Hayden_Horn

Hayden_Horn 1,000+ Posts

last night my ******* king was denounced and burned at the stake by an inquisitor. wtf. it shouldn't be that easy to just OFF a king, especially when the pope was ******* british, thanks to that king.

MF.

9. TexasDan

TexasDan 100+ Posts

You'd think a King could hire a few leg breakers that rely on him for their livelihood, who would keep the papal goon squads at bay.

Or you could just start the Henrician Reformation and thumb your nose at the vatican.

Might want to get a bunch of troops first, though.

10. Hayden_Horn

Hayden_Horn 1,000+ Posts

that's the thing, though. i have one of the highest ratings with the vatican. some rogue inquisitor is going to find himself deaded.

he was beseiging paris at the time of his supposed heresy, a faction the pope had ******* EXCOMMUNICATED.

11. Viper Daimao

Viper Daimao 100+ Posts

So what you're trying to say is...

that you didn't expect the inquisition?

12. Hayden_Horn

Hayden_Horn 1,000+ Posts

13. suttree

suttree 500+ Posts

I am replaying Oblivion and she is about to lose it. For some reason she doesn't understand the allure of standing in once place for 30 minutes casting the same spell over and over. My character is a freaking monster, though.

14. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

I just started playing a game called World in ConflictThe Link

This game is Command and Conquer meets the movie Red Dawn. It's a lot of fun if you like the tactical military games. I'd highly recommend it!! Kill those ******* commies!!