Megyn Kelly, Bill Ayres and FBI

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn69, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Horn69

Horn69 2,500+ Posts

Watching her trying to get 3 old FBI guys trying to recite facts from 44 years ago in an attempt to indict Ayres and his wife...and only because he once talked to Obama...is humorous tv. And this is prime time. Wasting precious time when there's LOTS of current relevant issues. Fox News is amazing.

Hook'em!!! [​IMG]

2. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

agreed but why are you watching it?

She should ask the old agents how many were registered with the CPUSA or members of the Klan. A lot of the groups' paid members were agents who were standing around watching and writing memos when those groups were doing their best work.

3. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

Fox knows its audience, many of whom are no doubt nostalgic for simpler times when they could see interviews with "experts" Obama's Muslim faith and his Kenyan birth.

4. biganakhanhda

biganakhanhda 500+ Posts

5. dillohorn

dillohorn Guest

Fox critics should just stick to their MSNBCisms . Remember.....it's all Bushs fault.

6. chango

chango 2,500+ Posts

7. dillohorn

dillohorn Guest

dims and libs have used " it's all Bushs fault " for years as I'm pretty sure you have to. Try directing your comments in that direction and try to improve your selective memory.

8. UTChE96

UTChE96 2,500+ Posts

Damn, Megyn is looking good.

9. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Horn69
    this made me laugh
    ' Wasting precious time when there's LOTS of current relevant issues. Fox News is amazing."
    As if all programs, cable and network that are on at 8 pm CDT are only covering " current relevant issues"

since you knew who she had on before you turned it on( or shortly afterwards) makes you look kinda silly for wasting YOUR precious time watching it when you could have been watching other more " relevant" issues being solved on other stations.

What? Was bachelorette a rerun? [​IMG]

10. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

watching tv to learn anything about current events or history is akin to reading bird entrails to find out what the wife is up to.

Books, quarterlies, magazines, newspapers, in that order. TV is a moving version of comic books or a headline service with pictures.

Nothing to see on any of them, move on.

11. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

I would like to congratulate the people at Fox for trying to stir up some action on the weather underground (look it up if you don't know what it is) Those murderers should have all been locked up for life.
    Rich kids playing revolutionary and blowing folks up.

12. CedarParkFan

CedarParkFan 1,000+ Posts

I fail to see the legitimate criticism of Kelly. The weather underground was a domestic terrorist organization that was responsible for millions in property damage and possibly murder. Ayers needs to be held accountable and he needs to be grilled over his past actions. It's hard to fathom that a scumbag criminal like him could become a professor at an American university. So, Kelly has him on her program, asks anything but softball questions, and some on this board vilify her. It's almost beyond the scope of reasonable thinking. Ayers and his wife should be rotting in prison for the crimes they committed. They got off on the most serious charges based on a technicality. But, that doesn't absolve them from responsibility of their sorry actions.

How dare Megyn bring this up again.

13. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

although I am a default democrat, I thought back in 2008 that Obama associating at any level with an unrepentant Ayres was such a breach of judgment that he did not merit my vote, even against a psycho like McCain.

And I was surprised that more dems did not discuss this or hold his feet to the fire. A lot of people just don't know who the weather underground was and a lot know but feel that hey, they were a bunch of nice Ivy League kids who got too amped up in opposition to the war and racism and committed a few transgressions.

Funny, but the rest of us in the anti war movement did not feel compelled to blow up physics buildings or support the black panthers. I am sorry that it is a foul outfit like Fox that is doing this tar and feather job on Ayers but glad to see someone is.

If we can hunt down and punish 90 year old Nazi prison guards, we can bring these people to the attention of the public.

14. Michtex

Michtex 1,000+ Posts

15. Horn69

Horn69 2,500+ Posts

MichTex, you nailed it. That was the purpose of the interview. Was amazed that the Fox Producer didn't know the answers to those elementary questions that were answered in the negative. Made them look totally stupid.

For those that wonder why I would be watching Fox...it's usually for humor. And this time I was treated. [​IMG]

Hook'em!!!