Mexico/Carribbean/C. Am. bach party suggestions?

Discussion in 'On The Road Again' started by Ankf00, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Ankf00

Ankf00 250+ Posts

whenever I travel I'm usually visiting friends, so I'm completely clueless on planning this bachelor party deal, and it seems many of y'all head south of the border often enough. anyone have suggestions on resorts/locales/etc. for mid/late march that isn't overrun with spring breakers but fun for mid-late 20's guys?

2. happy fun ball

happy fun ball 100+ Posts

Cabo is pretty ideal. Beaches, golf, fishing, great food, tequila, young attractive drunk stupid women out to have a good time on vacation, pros if desired. Pretty much perfect.

3. Lat22

Lat22 1,000+ Posts

Cabo. There are Spring Breakers but they're not overwhelming. I'll probably be down there sometime in March with Cajunhorn. Good times. Good times.

4. TheFied

TheFied 2,500+ Posts

We went to Cancun for a bachelor party the weekend of the Baylor game. It was an amazing trip. 4 nights there, deep sea fishing trip, a ton of drinking. But I wouldn't go there during spring break and we were all late 28-32.

5. Ankf00

Ankf00 250+ Posts

thanks all, any specific resorts you can recommend?

6. TheFied

TheFied 2,500+ Posts

We stayed at the Omni Resort and it was great. We got all-inclusive and the food was pretty good. They have a nicer restaurant that you get with all-inclusive but need reservations for... pretty good for all-inclusive.

7. TXshelton

TXshelton < 25 Posts

Went to Cabo for mine last April.

5 days and 4 nights of fishing, golf, bars, beach, and pool.

It did NOT suck