Mirrors

Discussion in 'Cactus Cafe' started by baylorbear245, Jan 15, 2009.

1. baylorbear245

baylorbear245 100+ Posts

I've been seeing previews for it but still haven't made it to Blockbuster to rent it. Before I go out and spend money, anyone else here see it? It looks kind of scary but then again it could also be a huge waste of time. Thanks in advance.

2. goosehorn

goosehorn 500+ Posts

It is a C, not a C- or a C+, just a C.

Horror movies aren't really that great as a genre anymore. I didn't like the Saw movies, I didn't like I know who killed Me, I thought the Strangers was ok, but only in a B- kind of way.

Rent The Shining again, it is worth watching for the 20th time over watching Mirrors once.

3. YoLaDu

YoLaDu Guest

Seriously? what is the deal lately with these type of movies. I guess it started with "The Ring" which was originally Japanese. But it seems there is a "The Ring" type stylized movie released every week these days.

And i would say a majority of them are supposed to look "scary", but then i see they are rated PG-13. <---Which probably answers my question there.

These movies are made specifically to extract cash from teenagers aged 13 thru 17.

4. ptownhorn

ptownhorn 1,000+ Posts

it had a bunch of "cat jumps through the window" parts where it scares the crap out of you.

keither sutherlands wife showed alot of nip.