1. BUYING OR SELLING TICKETS ON THIS FORUM

If you are buying or selling tickets via the Swap Meet forum, read this post first.

This forum is for listing tickets to UT athletic events only — sales of other items or events is prohibited.

All logged-in members may post new threads in this forum as well as reply to, edit, and delete their own threads.

MUST READ-Looking for parking pass for ULM.

Discussion in 'Swap Meet' started by mudboy, Aug 28, 2009.

1. mudboy

mudboy 250+ Posts

just for the first game. Don't want to pay a lot, taking my 4 year old boy to his first game and he can't make the walk from my usual spot on 6th st. Looking for someone who really just wasn't going to use one. If you could also throw in 4 ou tickets, I could add another $fiver.

PM Me

2. mudboy

mudboy 250+ Posts

p.s.-On the ou tickets, I am not picky about where they are.

3. texascoder

texascoder 1,000+ Posts

You might be better off using the shuttle buses or maybe park in your normal spot and then take a cab to the game. Unless you can get your hands on a pass to a really close-in lot, you're going to end up walking a fair amount anyway. The shuttle buses stop right at the northeast corner of the stadium.

4. HoustonHorn93

HoustonHorn93 250+ Posts

I've got a yellow/gold striped that I'm not using that you can have. It's the State Garage R. PM me your address an I can drop it in the mail tomorrow.

Can't help you with the OU tix though.

5. mudboy

mudboy 250+ Posts

thnx, sent pm

6. mudboy

mudboy 250+ Posts

Thanks I got the parking pass today, however, You seem to have forgotten the ou tickets [​IMG] Thanks a million.

7. HoustonHorn93

HoustonHorn93 250+ Posts

I knew I forgot something. It must have slipped my mind. I'll get you next time around.