My Daughter Needs Your Prayers

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests' started by Horn_Daddy, Feb 13, 2004.

1. Orange Infused

Orange Infused 25+ Posts

Many many prayers for Hannah, her family, and her caregivers........and prayers to keep all of the other "little longhorns" on this board safe.

2. 40 Acres Livin

40 Acres Livin < 25 Posts

Nothing but prayers and good-wishes coming from my household. Best of thoughts Horn_Daddy.

3. texaz135

texaz135 < 25 Posts

I am told that wherever two or more gather in God's name, he is present. God bless and keep Hannah safe from all the Longhorn faithful.

4. Husker1

Husker1 25+ Posts

My prayers have been said and I'll keep praying for her.

May God bless you and your family, and return your daughter to health.

5. 86Horn

86Horn 25+ Posts

I will keep her in my prayers.

6. I cannot imagine the pain you or Hannah are going through.

Just prayed with all my heart to God Almighty for her speedy recovery.

God bless.

7. lilMAC

lilMAC 25+ Posts

I know it's late, and by your update page, you said there is some recovery, but i just want you to know that I am praying.

"He was wounded for our trangressions, bruised for our iniquities, BY HIS STRIPES ARE WE HEALED."

I've got faith that the Lord will heal your daughter completely. And I think we all agree touching this.

Nathaniel [​IMG]

8. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

[​IMG] God Bless You and Yours [​IMG]

9. beehorn

beehorn 25+ Posts

Craig,
    I juat read your post and I want you to know that I am praying for you right here. Your story is going to stick with me for a long time. You just allowed me to relize how great this life really is. I cant imagine what you are going through but through the grace of God you and your family have someone special in Hannah and the Lord is using her as his tool... she has made a difference in my life. God Bless you and yours.