My Daughter / Proud Parents post a pic

Discussion in 'Quackenbush's' started by M C Orange, Jan 28, 2008.

1. washparkhorn

washparkhorn 2,500+ Posts

2. M C Orange

M C Orange 100+ Posts

3. Crusher X

Crusher X 250+ Posts

Lil Crusher in his First Tball uniform.....

[​IMG]

4. HornsN04

HornsN04 500+ Posts

Here are my 2 sons. My daughter is in my sig.

[​IMG]

5. PacSER

PacSER 500+ Posts

wow baby mac number 1 looks so much older. El Oso, I thought about your son when mine was in the hospital over Christmas holiday. All is well on our end though there will be a follow up surgery in August. glad to hear your son is doing well also.

[​IMG]
    The boy is 9 months. This doesn't show the brilliant blue eyes but it has other significance. "Born a Horn" Dude is gonna be a pimp. He has already made two nurses blush.
    [​IMG]
    My daughter is now 5. These are her awards for academics/attendance in the first reporting period.

6. netslave

netslave 1,000+ Posts

7. OrangeChipper

OrangeChipper 1,000+ Posts

Since my son is getting buried on another thread... reposting here. [​IMG]

Just now starting to crawl a little bit. 8 weeks old tomorrow.
    [​IMG]

8. flyingdoggystyle

flyingdoggystyle 100+ Posts

9. washparkhorn

washparkhorn 2,500+ Posts

10. PacSER

PacSER 500+ Posts

is that the zoolander face?

11. kangsta

kangsta 500+ Posts

12. TXHookem

TXHookem 1,000+ Posts

4 months old and a sizeable 17 lbs, 25 1/2" and he laughs at my stupidity.

[​IMG]

13. notreally

notreally 1,000+ Posts

well, she's not a baby anymore. she is 11 years old and 5 feet tall, but man she was a cute baby.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. M C Orange

M C Orange 100+ Posts

15. Macanudo

Macanudo 2,500+ Posts

16. chillywillywall

chillywillywall 100+ Posts

17. M C Orange

M C Orange 100+ Posts

To my daughter:

Baby, you are getting so big. Daddy loves you with all his heart. You know that I will always be there. I promise to make sacrifices for you, so you will not have to. I will always teach you that your value as a person is more than the way you look. I will always have time to give you hugs and kisses, and you will always have a place to come home to. You deserve the best babygirl, and I plan to give you the best. I will always be there to protect you from the dark, to answer the questions that keep you up at night, to protect you from thunder and lightning, and show you what it is like to be someone's favorite. I promise to make the complex simple, and the painful bearable, to tell you that all is not hopeless, even when you are down. I will always be there to walk with you on your journey when you are too afraid to walk alone. I promise to teach you the meaning of integrity, and to accept the differences in others. You are the most beautiful thing in my life, and I thank God everyday for you, and for your mother. I will teach you that forgiving is a natural thing to do, and that she can forgive more than once. Family is more important than work, so you will never have to compete for my attention. I will be your rock, your warrior, your safe spot that you can always turn to. I will always be your hero that will never let you down. I will be there to tuck you in at night, to give you all the kisses in the world, all the hugs. I will be there to take you out shopping, to hold your hand while crossing the street, or put a band-aid on your knee if you skin it. I promise to teach you what is means to always be there, and that a mans strength is not the force of his hand or his voice, but the kindness of his heart. I love you baby. I need you just as much as you need me.
    You are my everything, my gift from God. I will never let you down.

18. Hayden_Horn

Hayden_Horn 1,000+ Posts

here's my boy on his second day of life:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i don't know how many of you remember, but he was two months early and weighed 2 pounds 14 ounces when he was cesexed out of my wife's belly due to an emergency bout of ridiculously high blood pressue (250 over 185...no big deal)

well here he is today, will be a year old feb 19:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. El_Oso

El_Oso 500+ Posts

MC, washpark, Pac, thanks for the compliments. He's a handful, but I would n't have it any other way.

Hayden, I bet that boy is your hero, just like mine is to me. Congrats

Hornfans: the best looking fanbase and babymakers on the internet!

20. chuychanga

chuychanga 500+ Posts

Those are some great looking kids! Here are my two boys, Ben is not quite 3 and Ian is almost 3 months. You fathers of girls are in my thoughts. In a few years when some pimply-faced punk comes to pick up your daughter on her first date, just remember he used to look like this:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

21. chuychanga

chuychanga 500+ Posts

I forgot which poster above wrote the letter to his little girl, but I've been writing letters to my boys since the day they were born. I write a new one at each birthday and at significant milestones in their lives. I usually just tell them what's going on in their lives and in our family at the time, I tell them about how much I am learning about life just by being their dad, about what kind of dad I strive to be as they grow up, about how proud I am of them, and about how unconditional my love is for them.

They each get separate letters, at least a two or three each year. I print them off and put them in an envelope in a safe place. I'm not going to tell them about the letters until I give them the envelope with the whole collection, starting from the day they were born and hopefully extending all the way into their adulthood. I don't know when the the right time will be to hand them over. Maybe when they become fathers themselves, maybe when they graduate from college, maybe when I bail them out of jail and they tell me what an ******* I am.

22. M C Orange

M C Orange 100+ Posts

its fun to see all of the posters on here that debate on certain things, argue, make fun of each other, how they have a softer side, especially when it comes to kids [​IMG] [​IMG]

23. Texanne

Texanne 5,000+ Posts

Guys,

Thanks for sharing these photos. They are wonderful. As someone who made the choice not to have children -- with no regrets, I add -- I still enjoy looking at other people's kids and appreciate them for the miracles they are.

Well done, fellas!

24. Macanudo

Macanudo 2,500+ Posts

25. TXHookem

TXHookem 1,000+ Posts

Hayden - your post chocked me up. Being a new dad really changes you - God bless y'all.

26. arroyo

arroyo 25+ Posts

[​IMG][/IMG]

27. TXSooner518

TXSooner518 250+ Posts

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not bad with Sooners for parents, eh?

28. Mrmyke709

Mrmyke709 1,000+ Posts

Mine will be 13 in a month. No ******* way I post pictures of her unless she's in a burka.
    Or a parka.
    She's the one on the left.

[​IMG]

29. Ramathorn

Ramathorn 1,000+ Posts

Here's my one and a half year old son.
    [​IMG]

30. M C Orange

M C Orange 100+ Posts

i love the ones in the texas gear. starting them out young [​IMG]
    im damn proud to have friends on here with such good looking kids. [​IMG]