NATO base in Afghan.under severe attack

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn2Run, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Horn2Run

Horn2Run 1,000+ Posts

Watching CNN, Afghan troops have turned on us, and participated in the attack. On site reporter says the situation they're facing is far worse than ever experienced

2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

ah They are just angry over the vid

3. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

I cant believe this is all over a stupid movie that has nothing to do with the government. There has to be more at play here than that.

But on that note, if people are going to riot and burn things that easily, tell me again why we are over there?

4. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

****, just bring everyone home and let them kill themselves. Stop sending trillions to countries all over the world that hate us. Close our borders, line up the tanks all along every border and hope for the best.

Does that sound good for you left wing wackos? Oh, thats right, you still want to send the trillions because it helps you sleep at night.

5. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

6. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

Mr. Deez,

This isnt one isolated incident. It is yet another example of the volatility of that region that has existed for many many years.

It is but one example of the disdain that people have for the United States.

Now, it isnt everyone that lives there, but these things are going to continue.

The US probably lost its respect around the world a long time ago. We arent going to leave simply because of this, but because of many many events. That said, we arent going anywhere. [​IMG]

7. LondonOllie

LondonOllie 250+ Posts

Nato troops there so not just US troops under attack. UK too (I heard Prince Harry was in that compound with his Apache).

8. Roger35

Roger35 2,500+ Posts

These yahoos are in for a surprise. They've been wanting violence and death to America. Well, with Obama they will get exactly that! And it will be pinpoint, precision, deadly payback and not Dubya style stupid war.

Be careful what you're wishing for yahoos, cuz President Obama will give it! [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. dalhorn1

dalhorn1 1,000+ Posts

Thanks for the laugh, Roger!

10. Roger35

Roger35 2,500+ Posts

11. Vol Horn 4 Life

Tell me how the wunderkind can deliver pinpoint attacks all over the world. that sounds more like accupuncture.

12. mojo17

mojo17 1,000+ Posts

Why don't we just get the hell out of there.

13. Roger35

Roger35 2,500+ Posts

14. Vol Horn 4 Life

15. Roger35

Roger35 2,500+ Posts

16. Hookem123

Hookem123 1,000+ Posts

17. Roger35

Roger35 2,500+ Posts

18. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

19. Roger35

Roger35 2,500+ Posts

20. Vol Horn 4 Life

No Roger i meant three years ago about nine months after ears took office. It took about that long for him to tour the world bowing down and kissing everyones ***. since then there have been more American deaths than the first eight years of the war combined and the entire middle east thinks we're pushover pansies. that date a year ago is a blip in time and now we've got problems everywhere.

21. Hookem123

Hookem123 1,000+ Posts

22. AustinBat

AustinBat 2,500+ Posts

I agree with Vol Horn that we could solve most of our domestic problems by not giving another dime to countries that hate us. You can't buy their love, you can't buy their loyalty - quite the opposite. If only they would just kill each other, I'd be fine with that. But they hate our way of life and are hell-bent on destroying it. And BO bows and understands how they feel. We are doomed internationally and nationally. I'm not convinced that Romney can turn it around, but I am absolutely sure BO can't, if he even wants to.

23. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

Yes Roger35, Obama can save us. If you don't believe me, listen to his own words. His favorite 3 subjects? "Me, myself, and I" The Link

[​IMG]