NBA Finals

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by Driver 8, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Driver 8

Driver 8 Amor Fati

That look on Lebron's face

2. blonthang

blonthang 2,500+ Posts

When Timmy gets called for a foul he has this step-back, hands out in front of him, palms facing him, chest high with fingers pointing up, a look of exasperation, bug eyes, as if to say "What, .... what did I do?"

When LBJ gets called for a foul, his face looks like he just **** his pants.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

4. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

9 finals games for Curry, and he's averaging 22 points and 5 turnovers. Small sample size so far, yes. However, between last year (when Cleveland was so injured that what they had left was "Snow LeBron and the Eleven Dwarves") and this year he hasn't put up a single outstanding / classic performance yet and has been the 3rd or 4th most valuable guy on his team. And he clearly deserved the MVP this year, had plenty of outstanding games in earlier rounds, and I don't think he's a choker or "not ready for the finals" or other such cliches. I don't know what to make of it.

5. VYFan

VYFan 2,500+ Posts

Maybe Curry isn't 100%.
    He's a hard guy to define, as far as comparing to other players.
    Generally, though, he's the best player on the best team, which happens to be one of the best teams ever.
    He's kind of a "system" player, like spread offense football stats, but unlike football, in basketball the problem is to try to get the prodigies actually to play in a system in the first place.

No one shoots as well as Curry does, though.

6. Olehornfan

Olehornfan 2,500+ Posts

Judging from how much time he is spending on the bench he is still hurt.

7. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Yep, his jump shot isn't falling like it has all season. Something is bothering him because he's missing wide open jumpers thus it's not the quality of the defense that is the difference.

8. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Amazing how effective Tristan Thompson is able to be despite not having a single post move in his repertoire.

9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

looks to me like he aimed and hit one specific fan

10. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Haters gonna say its fake ...

• Like Like x 3
  11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

12. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

13. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

What a game that was. Most underrated key moment in my opinion: Kevin Love's defense on Curry right after Irving hit that big 3 in the final minute. He's not noted as a good defender anyway, never mind the vast agility difference between them.

14. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Worst $100K spent EVER!*

* Johnny Manzeil not included in this statement.

• Like Like x 1
  15. UTExinPDX

UTExinPDX 1,000+ Posts

Congrats Tristan! :hookem2:

16. Driver 8

Driver 8 Amor Fati

17. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

18. utempire

utempire 1,000+ Posts

Never been a LeBron fan but I wouldn't be able to stand hearing GS being the best team ever. I think that the Pistons or Bulls of the 90's wouldn't allow so many open threes. GS is a great team with amazing accuracy and the quickest releases for threes I've ever seen.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Until they aren't so accurate.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
  21. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Haha that reminds me of the photoshop of Reggie Bush lateralling away the Heisman trophy with Vince catching it...

• Like Like x 1
  22. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

This guy is a Texas sophomore