Nebraska is awarding the Heisman Trophy today...

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by accuratehorn, Nov 15, 2014.

1. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

to Melvin Gordon of Wisconsin, who already has about 350 yards rushing against the "Black Shirts." It's a new Wisconsin single game rushing record, and there are 24 minutes left to play in the second half. No telling how much he will roll up if the Badgers leave him in.
    The all time single game rushing record is 406 by LaDamien Thompson of the frogs.

2. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

New fbs record 408 rushing yards through three quarters. Four touchdowns. Bo is flummoxed.

3. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

Holy cow! Gordon breaks the FBS single game rushing record, and it is still in the third quarter. Wisconsin has over five hundred yards rushing. Nebraska has quit on Pelini, and won't tackle anyone. Announcers are ripping the Huskers apart.
    This is comical. Pelini of course is screaming at the refs after every play. I think his head might explode.

4. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

Bo Pellini. when he's pissed off and losing, is entertaining as heck. I was was switchig back and forth between the MSU/Bama game, but spent most of my time watching Wisconsin roll up yards on the ground against a team that was unwilling to wrap up on tackles..

I know you gotta be a good sport, but man there had to be a devil on somebody's shoulder saying "let's see if this kid can run for 600 yards tonight."

5. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

I was napping for most of that time, but everytime I'd wake up, I'd see Gordon breaking off a 20+ yard run.

6. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

I seriously checked to see if Diaz or Darnell was their D/C.

7. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

Nebrasky was chasing his heels all afternoon. I thought Nebrasky's coach Po Bologna was a defensive wizard. Loved it!!

8. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

One of the most miserable games I've ever watched as a Nebraska fan. To make matters worse my alma mater, Washington, decided not to kneel on the ball to win the Arizona game. They fumbled on a run up the gut rather than kneel ultimately resulting in an Arizona game winning FG. Of course, Zona missed the practice try as Peterson called a TO but nailed the real try.

Finally, the Seahawks capped off this ****** weekend by not being able to convert 3 4th down tries in the 4th quarter against KC.

This weekend was craptastic!

9. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts