Need your help

Discussion in 'Quackenbush's' started by forayem, Feb 19, 2008.

1. forayem

forayem 25+ Posts

first off, i apologize if this is on the wrong board. this is about adopting a dog. there's this dog at my work who comes in about twice a week. she needs a home! she was found on the streets 6 months ago in terrible shape. a lady found her and decided to take care of her. she had never had dogs nor was her apt suitable for one. the one thing she did have was a big heart. she's had a couple of people interested but they've flaked out on her. i've recently developed a close relationship with this dog. i've taken her on my runs and taken her to the park. i would take her myself but i have no place for her and i'll probably be moving in a couple of months. she's very active, loves to play, is very human-friendly. she's ok with cats, likes to play with them but cats don't often like that. she does great with other playful dogs. she does excellent with kids but she tends to mouth so she needs some work in that area. if you are interested or know someone who might be, please let me know. my email is vidalwa@hotmail.com. her name is zoe and she's a shepard mix. she weighs about 30lbs and is about a year and a half old. she's spayed and current with all her vaccinations.
    [​IMG]