No love for O

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by BrothaHorn, Oct 18, 2011.

1. BrothaHorn

BrothaHorn 1,000+ Posts

2. majorwhiteapples

majorwhiteapples 5,000+ Posts

Maybe it is just me but his stump speeches are now numbered in the hundreds not the thousands. They are outdoors on platforms and he has to bring his own equipment vs the arena's and Stadiums he was stumping in last time.

Seems his crowds and speeches are tired of the same old song and dance.

How effective is a stump speech with teleprompters?

3. Michtex

Michtex 1,000+ Posts

Keep comforting yourselves with these stories now. I'm sure the memories of them will feel good next November when he is re-elected.

4. Roger35

Roger35 2,500+ Posts

5. ShinerTX

ShinerTX 1,000+ Posts

Agree that he could still be reelected if a strong opponent is not nominated.

That said, I think people are beginning to understand that the young, articulate, energetic man they elected in 2008 just has some incredibly lousy ideas about governing. That and he is pretty bad at the governing part as well. He campaigns. It is all he knows.

6. Texas007

Texas007 1,000+ Posts

maybe they have realized he is a menace, and he sucks, and his policies are putting us deeper into a hole. not good when millions are out of jobs and his only fix is more speniding on building roads. yeah. that will surely bring the economy out of the shitter.

7. mcbrett

mcbrett 2,500+ Posts

hmm- maybe instead he should try to create jobs by eliminating taxes and driving up the deficit even further??

Nahh... that must be why he's probably going to win again in 2012. And it says a lot about the crop of candidates who will attempt to oppose him.

8. Leftwith

Leftwith 500+ Posts

9. majorwhiteapples

10. mcbrett

mcbrett 2,500+ Posts

11. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

12. majorwhiteapples

So you want to increase government revenues increase government spending and taking money out of the hands of people who have proven they can make money?

Your intelligence befuddles me!!

13. Bevo Incognito

Bevo Incognito 5,000+ Posts

14. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

This in just today. Obama has driving of the dificit to $9.9 Billion per day for 2011. This is outrageous. No President have come anywhere close to doing what this idiot has done.

You people on the left will believe anything Obama has to say. Just blind loyalist just like the people of Jones town believed everything Jim Jones said in Guyana. You just keep drinking that Kool aid while your leader has quit on the people to run for re-election. America is currently without a President.

15. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

16. BrothaHorn

BrothaHorn 1,000+ Posts

17. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

18. Nuclear Bear

Nuclear Bear 1,000+ Posts

19. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Ooooooh, BBS political smack! We're VERY scared, Nuclear Bear.

20. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

21. Nuclear Bear

22. Nuclear Bear

23. BrothaHorn

BrothaHorn 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

It is pretty simple to see why Virginia Dems are running from the One. Even if the Obama fan club refuses to acknowledge. Remember, some even think killing Bin Laden, is going to make up for 9% unemployment.

24. Michtex

Michtex 1,000+ Posts

25. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Great post, Brotha. Looks like the record will speak for itself - and Obama will join the ranks of the unemployed in January 2013.

HHD [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

26. BrothaHorn

BrothaHorn 1,000+ Posts

I'll see your meaningless poll:

27. Michtex

Michtex 1,000+ Posts

You were right when you said meaningless poll and linked to Rasmussen and to Evolving Strategies.

28. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

29. BrothaHorn

BrothaHorn 1,000+ Posts

Don't like the results, attack the pollster LOL

30. Texas007

Texas007 1,000+ Posts

last time obama ran as something "different" with no record since he hid what records he does have, and did almost nothing to produce much of a record at any other job. Now, he has a record, and it is one that make GWB and Jimmy Carter look like they were pretty good by comparison.