OK, I think there are 5 or 6 of us up right now

Discussion in 'Esther's Follies' started by Macanudo, Jul 21, 2007.

1. HornsN04

HornsN04 500+ Posts

2. Punt on 1st Down

Punt on 1st Down 100+ Posts

3. Macanudo

Macanudo 2,500+ Posts

Nah, I was messing with him. No beer for me tonight. I actually did run some tonight. Just did right at 2 miles. I am incredibly out of shape and I was barely running.

4. jcazes

jcazes 500+ Posts

There's a poker app on facebook! I'm done for!

5. po elvis

po elvis 250+ Posts

oh yeah. taco cabana tonite. jack in the crack "claimed" to be closed.

6. Traffic

Traffic 500+ Posts

working late sucks balls, too. makes it hard to get to sleep.

7. bluto

bluto 500+ Posts

my 3 hour nap from 7-10 pm has kind of compromised my normal sleep pattern for tonight

8. PipFunatUT

PipFunatUT 500+ Posts

9. VoodooChi|d

VoodooChi|d 500+ Posts

I'm up as well...

Anyone got any ideas for what to wear for the "fiesta" theme party I have tomorrow... I don't really have anything mexican to wear.

10. PipFunatUT

PipFunatUT 500+ Posts

morning.... damn i went to bed at 4 and woke up and 630...

im gonna be tired today [​IMG]

11. PipFunatUT

PipFunatUT 500+ Posts

12. Viper Daimao

Viper Daimao 100+ Posts

Man, IHOP is filling. especially with the beer (real ale) after you get home.

13. VoodooChi|d

VoodooChi|d 500+ Posts

I'm still hungover from last night [​IMG]

14. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky 25+ Posts

its 520 something and i feel no pain at all [​IMG]

15. SeeVinceRun

SeeVinceRun 100+ Posts

Is this thing on?

Is it cheating if I'm on pacific time? Nevermind. Forgot about mac

16. Had a sinus headache earlier so I went to be really early, about 1. Early for me for sure. I have gotten my requisite sleep and am now awake. What the hell will I do now at this time?

I guess I will head to Burger King and see if they still have those Cinnamon Roll breakfast things that wil harden my arteries. I will have to ride a couple of extra miles today as a result. Please don't rain.

17. Turned into a mini-adventure. Car would not kick over due to a loose battery terminal connection so I had to tap it with the screwdriver (it'd be too easy to replace the cable or tighten it down so I keep on using the screwdriver method once every couple of weeks when it jars loose). Dog and I are on our way.

Man, there is nobody on the road this time Sunday morning. Well, there were the walk of shamers around campus and the rough looking folks driving. Good people watching.

I have a homeless person approach my car at the drive-thru at BK on the Drag. They saw my dog pop her head out of the car and that ended that. Good girl!

Then head back. What are they playing on the radio? Axel F by Harold Faltemeyer, from Beverly Hills Cop. Made it surreal as that song sucks. Then I got to hear some Fleetwood Macanudo from the 70s.

Had to have chocolate milk. Homeless guy asks if i have change, I say no. He says he just needs .27 cents. I ask if he heard me the first time I responded, he said yes. What did I say? He said I said no. "Well, we are done then, right?" Yeesh. The early am homeless people have cajones. Guess they figure we are half asleep or something.

I think this is why I don't schedule myself to work until 10 or so in the morning so I don't have to be awake at this time, unless just going to bed. I don't know how you folks do this morning thing. Blech.

Time for Cinnamon Mini's and Nesquik.

18. orange_pride

orange_pride 100+ Posts

morning all.

i got a surprise visit from my mother. at my place. that's usually fun... NOT

19. Macanudo

Macanudo 2,500+ Posts

20. lazytexasfan

lazytexasfan 100+ Posts

just wait till school starts again and i'll pwn all of y'all [​IMG]

21. SeeVinceRun

SeeVinceRun 100+ Posts

somebody pour me a drink

22. Sneezy

Sneezy 25+ Posts

i'm up and i dont know why

23. KaiserSoze

KaiserSoze 250+ Posts

24. Macanudo

Macanudo 2,500+ Posts

25. VoodooChi|d

VoodooChi|d 500+ Posts

My sleep schedule was almost back to semi-normal than I passed the f**k out at like 5pm tonight so I'm back to being nocturnal.

26. Pancho Negro

Pancho Negro 250+ Posts

your sleep schedule got ****** up when you decided to "lean like a cholo."

(side to side. elbows up, side to side.)

27. VoodooChi|d

VoodooChi|d 500+ Posts

That's true. I got about 4 hours of sleep that night.

28. PipFunatUT

PipFunatUT 500+ Posts

29. Ankf00

Ankf00 250+ Posts

30. Benson32

Benson32 1,000+ Posts

those ribs look pretty good.