Olan Mills/Sears Portraits

Discussion in 'Esther's Follies' started by Lonestarman, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Lonestarman

Lonestarman 100+ Posts

2. MilkmanDan

MilkmanDan 1,000+ Posts

3. CleverNickname

CleverNickname 500+ Posts

dudes... I have one. This is is actually me, and I'm 99% sure it was made at Sears.
    [​IMG]

4. GakFoo

GakFoo 500+ Posts

The finishing touch is the globe, which completes the portrait of the young Antichrist in Chess King vest and Red Goose loafers, plotting his takeover of the world (insert maniacal laugh). That is, as soon as someone changes his poopy diaper.

5. hitbyatrain

hitbyatrain 250+ Posts

Invariably, when I think I've seen everything the interwebs can do, it magically poops out something like this.

Greatness.

6. numbereleven

numbereleven 250+ Posts

I always thought it looked like a creepy dead relative. Or in CleverNickname's case, his recently deceased holier-than-thou identical twin brother.

7. CleverNickname

CleverNickname 500+ Posts

I love my upward looking evil twin self's intense look of focusness. Contrast with my look-mom-i've-got-freaky-baby-teeth in the main picture. Decades later polo's still look retarded on me.

8. Lonestarman

Lonestarman 100+ Posts

Does anyone else see the dreaded red x on the original image I posted? I have tried to fix the image link a few times.

The image comes up for awhile, then returns to the red x. Weird.

9. MilkmanDan

MilkmanDan 1,000+ Posts

Blogger has disabled hotlinking of images. The times it shows up are because its in your cache.

10. Lonestarman

Lonestarman 100+ Posts

11. NCAAFBALLROX

NCAAFBALLROX 1,000+ Posts

Clever, can you detail for us exactly which size Tupperrware was used to produce that haircut?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. whickums

whickums 250+ Posts

I feel like an idiot; I always thought Olan Mills was a real person. [​IMG]

13. MilkmanDan

MilkmanDan 1,000+ Posts

He was, once.

14. IPoopOnWhoop

IPoopOnWhoop < 25 Posts

good stuff guys. [​IMG]