OU vs aggy on Thursday.

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by old65horn, Mar 22, 2016.

1. old65horn

old65horn 1,000+ Posts

Go Sooners!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Go Earthquake!

• Like Like x 3
  3. uisge beatha

uisge beatha 1,000+ Posts

Go Meteors!

• Like Like x 1
  4. blonthang

blonthang 2,500+ Posts

Just before tipoff, as both bands blare out their fight songs, we will be treated to these lyrics being screamed at high pitch at the same time:

Hullabaloo kaneck, kaneck, hullabaloo, kaneck, kaneck
    Boomer sooner, boomer sooner, boomer sooner, boomer sooner

That's one hell of a mashup.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

<AT&T Lily>That's terrifying<AT&T Lily>

6. uisge beatha

Hullabaloo, boomer. sooner Boomer, kaneck,kanecck, sooner

Sounds like the apocalypse to me

• Like Like x 3
  7. blonthang

blonthang 2,500+ Posts

Looks like it drove Scotty to drink.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

I’m just rooting for the only likable aspect of this game that I can find: Buddy Hield. He seems like a super quality guy and definitely a great player.

• Like Like x 2
  9. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

There may be a rugby contest break out before the game is over. A&M likes to bully, lots of pushing, shoving, and a few cheap shots. How much will OU tolerate before retaliating? Most importantly, how much will the referees allow. If the game gets stuck with Luckee as a ref, he will make sure that his favorite wins. He is the Ron Cherry of football.

• Like Like x 1
  10. txlandagent

txlandagent 500+ Posts

Can anyone with an insider at Sodexo slip a few pallets of tainted hotdogs into Honda Center? *explosive diarrhea*:whiteflag:

• Like Like x 1
  11. txlandagent

txlandagent 500+ Posts

Another reason to pull for OU....maybe....I like the Kadheem Lattin story line. His paternal grandfather, David Lattin, was the starting center for the Texas Western team that famously defeated Kentucky for the 1966 national championship. That's cool.

• Like Like x 3
  12. NBHorn7

NBHorn7 Pimp Daddy

Wouldn't say cheer or pull, but want OU to win. They will act like they have been there before, because they have.

If aggy goes to the final four, they will put another title for that, on that wall. Will never hear the end of it and the SEC crap at the end of the game. I don't think OU people will be doing a Big 12 chant, if they win.

Think how many basketball titles we could have on the wall, if we could live vicariously through Kansas, like aggy does through Bama and LSU in football.

• Like Like x 2
  13. caryhorn

caryhorn 5,000+ Posts

Definitely on OU's side in this war. But I think its going to be a very close game. House is one tough dude. Hield needs to go off again. And I think he will.

14. blonthang

blonthang 2,500+ Posts

Actually, isn't there a Final Four banner in the FEC for the 2004 (the TJ Ford vs Carmelo game) appearance? Been too long since I've been back, but seem to recall seeing that.

15. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

I don't have a dog in this hunt but I would rather ou win than aggy since they are Big XII.

• Like Like x 1
  16. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

The best thing about this game is that I'll be watching Batman v. Superman for most of it. Although depending on how the movie goes, that may end up being the worst thing...

• Like Like x 1
  17. yelladawgdem

yelladawgdem 2,500+ Posts

I would root for the flesh eating virus against the br-aggies. Boomer Sooner. OKU.

God, now I need a shower.

:texasflag:

18. uisge beatha

Do they not call carrying the ball anymore. I see it on most plays here the wrist breaks which would of been called in the old days. But that one just shown by the aggie ball carrier - his hand was almost completely under the ball. and a ref right there between him and the camera

• Like Like x 1
  19. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

Bucky is a bad dude. He'll go off 2nd half.

20. txlandagent

txlandagent 500+ Posts

Ags going down. I don't see a miracle comeback for them this time.

21. NBHorn7

NBHorn7 Pimp Daddy

Should have of been gone against UNI, they were being hammered till the meltdown.

Tonight they just got hammered by OU, no final four banner for you aggy, not even elite eight.

Big 12, Big 12, and all that crap, it really is stupid to chant the conference to other schools, so aggy and SEC.

• Like Like x 1
  22. utempire

utempire 1,000+ Posts

sec was so weak. What a joke.

• Like Like x 1
  23. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
  24. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

OU in final four now. Ugh. When will we learn?